Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Yesterday I just deleted my reddit account for the 10th time. I wanted to make this account work so I could start a new croup for anti-bullying in college/higher university.
But I have borderline peronality disorder. And joined a BPD subreddit and just flipped out at other people. I couldn't handle it and just broke down
What is wrong with me? Why can't I be like normal people who can exist online peacefully and make friends?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, NeverSatisfied, Wraith and 11 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Actually, having online accounts is quite hard. Cyberbullying is everywhere.
I used to be a youtuber and you can't imagine all the hatred (and love) I received.

Anyway, don't worry too much about it. You have us, at least, who will always be here for whatever you need.

Send you lots of hugs and love.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Wraith, Trannydiary and 9 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Actually, having online accounts is quite hard. Cyberbullying is everywhere.
I used to be a youtuber and you can't imagine all the hatred (and love) I received.

Anyway, don't worry too much about it. You have us, at least, who will always be here for whatever you need.

Send you lots of hugs and love.
thank you
And darn I can imagine. I think to have a youth account or any online account you need to have thick skin
if not it will break you.
How was your YouTube experince?

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Trannydiary, death137 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
thank you
And darn I can imagine. I think to have a youth account or any online account you need to have thick skin
if not it will break you.
How was your YouTube experince?
It was amazing! I had 60k subs and all of them were really nice. However, trolls and haters always showed up and I couldn't endure it anymore. I'm really sensitive and emotional too.

Also, I had more money because youtube pays quite well lol but well, I did it for passion, not for the money.

Btw, I was an anime and manga youtuber. You know, reviews, tops, etc.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wraith, Trannydiary, death137 and 2 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
It was amazing! I had 60k subs and all of them were really nice. However, trolls and haters always showed up and I couldn't endure it anymore. I'm really sensitive and emotional too.

Also, I had more money because youtube pays quite well lol but well, I did it for passion, not for the money.

Btw, I was an anime and manga youtuber. You know, reviews, tops, etc.
An darn :/. Also I watch a bunch of anime review vids so I may have come across you at some point lol
However that is understandable. People who are Abel to exist and work online...like...some can power though it. others I think are breaking and we might see more you tubers taking their lives due to the stress

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, Trannydiary, death137 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
How is this group for you? I can understand why social media is toxic for you.

Reactions: Wraith, NodusTollens, Trannydiary and 2 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wraith, NodusTollens, Trannydiary and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Its great. I am loving it so far
Good to hear you have a place for online socializing that works for you. This is the only one I really fit in. It's kinda funny in a way actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Panna, Wraith, NodusTollens and 5 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Good to hear you have a place for online socializing that works for you. This is the only one I really fit in. It's kinda funny in a way actually.
I love how open this community is and I feel its the only place I can really be myself mentally
none of this I can show or talk about in reality and this is the place

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, NodusTollens, Trannydiary and 6 others
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I know what you mean. lol this is my second account here

Reactions: Wraith, Trannydiary and Water-Lily
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
seriously i was so surprised at how nice and genuine everyone is on here. other social media platforms are full of haters, people that are so quick to judge and shove their unwanted opinions down your throat and other trolls. im glad i can at least come here and feel supported.

i understand what you mean by being too emotionally sensitive. i get really stressed out and anxious when people say nasty things to me online -so i try to avoid saying anything at all now on other social media platforms. occasionally there will be unhelpful comments on here but the majority of people have been super nice and supportive. one time i posted 'what is the best age to ctb' and someone replied with 'stop trying to put everyone in the same boat there is no perfect age' that hurt me cos like wtf that wasnt my intention to "put everyone in the same boat" was just curious as to what people thought. thats what i mean by people being quick to judge you when they literally know nothing about you. its a problem with online comments.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Wraith, everydayiloveyou and 2 others
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I've felt this too, especially on reddit.

I think communities for mental health tend to be far more supportive and understanding but there's really no way to avoid misunderstanding online even if others mean well, especially with not having access to facial expressions/tone of voice.

Sometimes reminding myself that I never know what another person might be going through / how their day has been helps a little but I tend to take things personally first before rationally, and so if these things happen I just go quiet for several days lol

Reactions: Wraith, massiveblackhole and Trannydiary
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I have somewhat similar issues but don't suffer from BPD.

I definitely tend to lash out at people online and have my judgement meter cranked up a bit. If I met these people in real life, well... I probably would still not like them but the anger would be tempered down way more. It's too easy for your emotions to run off the leash.

All I can say about "bullies" is that they tend to be just as vulnerable as you are. Not that you should feel bad for them. Just that they're like feral dogs who often can't take what they dish out.