borncoldsteel

borncoldsteel

Insufficient Funds
Apr 17, 2018
I am probably going to jump, I thought long and hard about it, and I know I might live, but I can aim with the head. What should I do to prepare? I want you all to know that I love the u all, and wish you to luck with whatever you want to do. I am so peaceful now, I can't wait. Please wish me luck. Anything you can think of for me to do these last couple days? Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: DreamSurfer, Volatile, GoneSeptember2018 and 4 others
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
Me too. I plan it on August 30. I wish I could be helpful or atleast give you suggestions but I'm too much of a pussy to do anything worth while especially before I do it. I may drive as far as I can and/or get to a hotel and smoke, drink, heroin as much as I can till I'm ready if I don't blackout. If not I'll just do everything I said but at home.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
Same here. I'm hoping for either Wednesday or Thursday. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: RageQuit66 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
Same here. I'm hoping for either Wednesday or Thursday. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do.
I just wish I could go to Alaska or somewhere far like in Siberia, North Pole, Amazon, somewhere far as fuck with no one. Just silence and nature. Hell if I had the resources, knowledge and will I might even could change my mind and live but again I'm too much of a pussy. I'm poor and have nothing besides my suicide idealization.

Reactions: lv-gras, Bandzbandz and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I am probably going to jump, I thought long and hard about it, and I know I might live, but I can aim with the head. What should I do to prepare? I want you all to know that I love the u all, and wish you to luck with whatever you want to do. I am so peaceful now, I can't wait. Please wish me luck. Anything you can think of for me to do these last couple days? Thanks.
wish I had a place to jump from

Reactions: lv-gras
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I attempted with that method and got grabbed. Make sure to stay away from people who could intervene or make sure your ready to jump regardless of any intervention. Other than that I'd say alcohol might diminish the fear somewhat. Hope you find relief, good luck

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Anything you can think of for me to do these last couple days? Thanks.
1. Clear your history/cache, browse this site in incognito mode to protect us :)
2. Eat your favorite foods, look at your favorite erotica.
3. Hug your little furry ones if you have any. Hug your family.
4. Finish your letters.
5. Make sure you go when there's less people around.

Reactions: Gevatsu and lv-gras