BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I've tried so damn hard but I'm worse than ever, and so are my brothers who went through the same hell.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: astromoon, Forever Sleep, Meditation guide and 8 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I've tried so damn hard but I'm worse than ever, and so are my brothers who went through the same hell.
Sorry life has treated you so unfairly💔 I would say more often then not it does seem like there is a sence of correlation between struggels in adulthood and childhood trauma ❣️
Sorry life has treated you so unfairly💔 I would say more often then not it does seem like there is a sence of correlation between struggels in adulthood and childhood trauma ❣️

Reactions: astromoon
G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
for sure trauma can leave you with low self esteem and poor self worth.
I'm sorry life has treated you unfairly. It's maybe a stupid question but have you had any trauma based therapy?

Reactions: Aim, astromoon, Meditation guide and 2 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
for sure trauma can leave you with low self esteem and poor self worth.
I'm sorry life has treated you unfairly. It's maybe a stupid question but have you had any trauma based therapy?
Over the past 35 years pretty much every kind there is. Now I'm just too sick physically which is why I'm planning to ctb. I'm just tired of fighting these demons in addition to battling worsening health problems. I'm sick of life and don't want to be here anymore.

Reactions: doormat25
I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
Over the past 35 years pretty much every kind there is. Now I'm just too sick physically which is why I'm planning to ctb. I'm just tired of fighting these demons in addition to battling worsening health problems. I'm sick of life and don't want to be here anymore.

so sorry to hear that. I fully relate to too tired to try anymore feeling.

what trauma may I ask and how early?