S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Today I've been thinking about blowing my brains out hanging myself jumping off a building .None I can do bc I don't own a gun I live in a area that has no tall buildings and I have no rope or private time that would support me hanging myself . I don't have any money so all the other methods I can't afford . I been just existing day to day with my thoughts which is worse than any pyschward or jail shit sucks . I always wanted to stab myself warrior style but I dont think I could do that

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, Life is pointless, Joarga and 2 others
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Wild, to think, how common that was in Samurai time. They didn't have all these methods we have now. I'd have put self-stabbing at a 10 difficulty for anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Slimetae
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Today I've been thinking about blowing my brains out hanging myself jumping off a building .None I can do bc I don't own a gun I live in a area that has no tall buildings and I have no rope or private time that would support me hanging myself . I don't have any money so all the other methods I can't afford . I been just existing day to day with my thoughts which is worse than any pyschward or jail shit sucks . I always wanted to stab myself warrior style but I dont think I could do that
Affordable methods are SN, tourniquet (carotid method) and carbon monoxid (barbeque).

Reactions: Lost Magic and Slimetae
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Affordable methods are SN, tourniquet (carotid method) and carbon monoxid (barbeque).
I'm broke but I'll uh keep that in mind if I ever get any money

Reactions: thankyouforthis
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do wish that it is easier to leave this world, I wish that there is a way to peacefully pass away without having to go through the process of planning ctb. To me, most methods sound horrific. No one should have to resort to methods like hanging and jumping in the first place, we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit. I'm sorry that you suffer. This life really can be so awful as our thoughts can torture us. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, Talvikki and Slimetae
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
trust me if you really wanted to go, you would get something reliable. Money should be no object. Get a loan or something for some of the things @befree mentioned. These are cheap methods.

thankyouforthis

thankyouforthis

Jun 13, 2022
Sometimes I feel like I can't afford to live and can't afford to die. But I know only one of those things is true. If I were determined enough, I'm sure I could find a way to ctb without spending any money. But it would make things much easier if I had some.

Reactions: Slimetae