socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Well I at least I hope It's my last year. Honestly, I've been wanting to go since 2019, and I really wish I went then, I'd have missed out on so much pain. But this year feels different. Like it will be my last. It's hard because I don't really want to go, but I can't live with myself anymore, and things only get worse. I am significantly worse off today then I was in 2019. Heck I'm worse off then I was at this time in 2023. I don't want to see how worse I'll be in 2025. I really don't want to live to see 2025.

I just hope I can pull it off in the Spring when I plan to CTB. Though to be honest it feels somewhat unlikely because I can't seem to do anything right.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, white_petals, kunikuzushi and 16 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I understand why you'd wish to avoid all future suffering.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Well I at least I hope It's my last year. Honestly, I've been wanting to go since 2019, and I really wish I went then, I'd have missed out on so much pain. But this year feels different. Like it will be my last. It's hard because I don't really want to go, but I can't live with myself anymore, and things only get worse. I am significantly worse off today then I was in 2019. Heck I'm worse off then I was at this time in 2023. I don't want to see how worse I'll be in 2025. I really don't want to live to see 2025.

I just hope I can pull it off in the Spring when I plan to CTB. Though to be honest it feels somewhat unlikely because I can't seem to do anything right.
24 is just a good number. I doubt I'll see this year finish.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I was really sad and disappointed because I survived 2023, but since 2024 is a leap year, I am planning go to on 29 February, and it's also before my birthday too. I actually really want to leave right now but I will try to be patient, because I need to improve my method and wait for the right time (telling people that I am no longer suicidal I feel better, gathering items and improving my plan, so I will be sure that I won't survive on that day, I am really excited honestly, my heart goes to ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aim, white_petals and libitina
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I was really sad and disappointed because I survived 2023, but since 2024 is a leap year, I am planning go to on 29 February, and it's also before my birthday too. I actually really want to leave right now but I will try to be patient, because I need to improve my method and wait for the right time (telling people that I am no longer suicidal I feel better, gathering items and improving my plan, so I will be sure that I won't survive on that day, I am really excited honestly, my heart goes to ctb.
Why on the 29th ? I was thinking about it as well, so my parents will only have to recognize the date of my death once every four years.

What's your method OP if you're ok with sharing it ?

Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
Thinking the same for me as well.

Had a horrible end to an already horrible year and 2024 starts off just as badā€¦I turn 30 this summer, and I'm completely exhausted. I've given up on nearly all of my goals because I just don't care anymore, about any of this.

If this is the life I get in return for fighting to live, then I don't want it.

I really need it start gathering things together now and be prepared.

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410
HerPromise

HerPromise

Aug 16, 2023
Same and I'm convinced this will be my last month too. Wanted to go in August on my bday but couldn't stress my family out even more with what was going on at the time and then I wanted to go in December and god that would've been perfect since I would've loved to pass during the holiday season and I wouldn't be here to see 2024 but if I did that, my attempt would've been rushed and have a high chance at failing so couldn't do that either and I also didn't want to ruin Xmas for my younger siblings. I now have several methods to choose from and I'm trying to figure out which will be the easiest one for me to do and which one will have the highest fatality rate and once I do, I'm gone šŸ«¶šŸ» And if I don't ctb this month, it'll be March.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
This year will be my last and if it is your too then I wish you the best luck. I'm sorry you've had to go through so much heart ache šŸ’— you don't deserve it

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I think 2024 will be my CTB year too, I have my SN so I will just have to set the date