T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I Fucking tested positive for Covid19. At the exact worst time to get it, During my final exams for school ☹️. now i won't be able to take my exams at school, and i don't know if i can reschedule them. i don't have any symptoms besides a sore throat, and im unable to taste anything. i am fully vaccinated as well, and i still got it! i must have gotten sick from the family reunion i went to a couple days ago.
Fuck

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Cathy Ames, western_heart and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I can imagine that it must be stressful. It really is so awful when things just get worse. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and T90-Alpha
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I Fucking tested positive for Covid19. At the exact worst time to get it, During my final exams for school ☹️. now i won't be able to take my exams at school, and i don't know if i can reschedule them. i don't have any symptoms besides a sore throat, and im unable to taste anything. i am fully vaccinated as well, and i still got it! i must have gotten sick from the family reunion i went to a couple days ago.
View attachment 92306
I'm so sorry to hear this. It must be very stressful and unnerving. I really hope your school has measures in place for this. Honestly- I would be disgusted if they hadn't- they must be anticipating that this is a very real possibility during a pandemic.

Maybe they will have a reserve set of exam papers for situations like this. The concern is always that- once the exams are 'out there,' so are the answers I suppose but they really should have procedures worked out by now that don't disadvantage the student. I hope they sort things out for you and that you feel better soon.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
That's very frustrating, I am so sorry to hear that.
And just like the other posters said: I would contact the school to see what process they have in place. You won't be the first or the last having to take tests either online or at a later date.

Large gatherings, especially indoors, are definitely not without risk. The White House correspondent's dinner was just one example. Eating, drinking, laughing. COVID spreads like smoke via aerosols.

I hope all you have is a sore throat and you recover quickly. Be well!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry this happened. I hope you are doing ok and I hope you are able to reschedule your tests.:hug: