No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
Then I got on YouTube to find a good video to watch, but this was the first thing on the page.

Thanks a lot Johnny Cash, sad memories I had locked away long ago, have now resurfaced. But damn, I love this song.

"I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, TheDevilsAngel and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Then I got on YouTube to find a good video to watch, but this was the first thing on the page.

Thanks a lot Johnny Cash, sad memories I had locked away long ago, have now resurfaced. But damn, I love this song.

"I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain

Love the song. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
I love listening to music. Sometimes it can bring me down. Sometimes it's because I remember when life used to be better. 😥

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, TheDevilsAngel and No More Tears
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019

"I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain

I love this song! It hits me hard tho. It's hard to keep them memories locked away when we all know they will always be there.... somewhere in our head we remember everything but for me I only remember the bad 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and No More Tears
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
Take a listen to the Nine Inch Nails version (their band leader, Trent Reznor, wrote it, and it was released in 1994). It has a whole different feel to it than the Johnny Cash cover. Young man singing vs. old man singing for starters.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"I tend to try and not listen to music, as it brings my mood down even deeper"

Have you tried to listen to different music styles/genres?

I mean, when I'm already sad/in bad mood and on top of it I listen to sad music/a singer who sings about sad stuff on top of that I most likely won't feel better rather I'll be dragged down even more.

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
"I tend to try and not listen to music, as it brings my mood down even deeper"

Have you tried to listen to different music styles/genres?

I mean, when I'm already sad/in bad mood and on top of it I listen to sad music/a singer who sings about sad stuff on top of that I most likely won't feel better rather I'll be dragged down even more.
I normally listen to classic rock, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Metallica, Zeppelin... You know, the good stuff. 🙂

But it's Ozzy or Floyd I lean on the most.
Take a listen to the Nine Inch Nails version (their band leader, Trent Reznor, wrote it, and it was released in 1994). It has a whole different feel to it than the Johnny Cash cover. Young man singing vs. old man singing for starters.
I'll give them a listen. But I'll say nobody can sound better than Johnny Cash, regardless of age difference.

Reactions: newave3 and Praestat_Mori