• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I want to start this post of by saying i am glad to be alive. I did my Goodbye post last night after i swallowed 9 Laced Fentanyl pills. I went to go lay down and at some point, I blacked out. I woke up in terror with my vision and hearing gone. I was beyond scared and realized in that moment I DID NOT WANT TO DIE. I am not a religious person but i cried out, if there is a god, please save me. In that moment as if spoken into my being, i was told ITS NOT MY TIME. For the next 6 hours i puked my brains out and was trying my hardest to hold onto life. I honestly do not know how i am alive right now. I will say this, when you are on the edge of death, you truly will know IF YOU WANT TO DIE OR NOT. I am a guy that is happy to be alive. I am not making this post to try and tell everyone to change their mind and all of that. This was just my experience i thought i share. Please take care of yourself guys/girls.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darkSea, David8886, a.fool and 43 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you are still here with us. I cried my eyes out. You are a wonderful person. So glad you are still here. Be happy!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, FireFox and 6 others
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Wow, this is profound and beautiful! You found your peace by way of a scary detour but hey, you found it! Sooo happy for you! :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So happy you are still here. Wishing you the best in your recovery. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, TheDruBo, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
My heart is light to know you are still here, if you are heading towards some form a recovery I wish you all the luck and peace in the world, friend. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Raindancer, Praestat_Mori, rozeske and 1 other person
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
T
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you are still here with us. I cried my eyes out. You are a wonderful person. So glad you are still here. Be happy!
Thank you, wow that means a lot. I am glad to be alive. Ill begin now to recover myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Reuthry, FireFox and 3 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
T

Thank you, wow that means a lot. I am glad to be alive. Ill begin now to recover myself.
If you were in front of me I would give you the biggest hug you ever did receive. Im so happy for you I wish you nothing but peace and joy in your life you deserve both.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Null Hypothesis, ForgottenAgain and 3 others
beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Good for you! Surviving an attempt can be brutal though.. after the initial survival part wears off.. took me a good two years to come down off my worst attempt..

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Glad you found whatever it is, best of luck on the next chapter!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy to see you are still here and glad you found your peace in whatever form it came in. Wishing you all the best in your recovery journey ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I took 20 x 100mg morphine sulphate pills last year (Zomorph) and somehow survived. I puked so much it was like a rough night on the town

• Hugs
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
I want to start this post of by saying i am glad to be alive. I did my Goodbye post last night after i swallowed 9 Laced Fentanyl pills. I went to go lay down and at some point, I blacked out. I woke up in terror with my vision and hearing gone. I was beyond scared and realized in that moment I DID NOT WANT TO DIE. I am not a religious person but i cried out, if there is a god, please save me. In that moment as if spoken into my being, i was told ITS NOT MY TIME. For the next 6 hours i puked my brains out and was trying my hardest to hold onto life. I honestly do not know how i am alive right now. I will say this, when you are on the edge of death, you truly will know IF YOU WANT TO DIE OR NOT. I am a guy that is happy to be alive. I am not making this post to try and tell everyone to change their mind and all of that. This was just my experience i thought i share. Please take care of yourself guys/girls.
Tbh I prayed that god saves you that u will be in heaven that he does everything he can to save you and I guess this was the results. Glad you're okay

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Manfrotto99 and not-2-b-the-answer
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Wow that is a wild experience! I'm glad you discovered which way you should go, that must be a big relief. I wish you all the best on your recovery, which seems to be the route to which you're headed. I'm very happy that you're still with us, now with more certainty that you want to stay 🫂

• Love
  • Hugs
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Best of luck in life :) although it might not be an easy journey I'm sure that you can find the beauty amongst all the pain and hurt life tries to give you. It's a mix of both good and bad and hopefully some of your worst is behind you ❤️.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and divinemistress36
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
How long did it take for your vision and hearing to come back?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
This is what I'm afraid of. If you go with fent method always better to inject it or snort it

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'm so happy for you. At least now you know you want to live, and you can live the rest of your life the way you want. I hope you don't have too many complications/effects from your attempt... best wishes and lots of hugs to you stranger

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
This is so beautiful. Such a profound experience can only be felt when you're close to the moment, huh? I wish you the best with your recovery <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
This is what I'm afraid of. If you go with fent method always better to inject it or snort it
@mmikkee1 Fentayl overdose is the worst way to go. Before George Floyd's death he was high on Fentanyl and went above the recommended limits. As a result of him being high and having dangerously large amounts in his system he was struggling to breathe it showed in the tapes when the police officers were walking to put him in the car.

The poor man genuinely could not breathe and was fighting for breath. The piece of shit police officer Derek chauvin's refusal to remove his knee from Floyd's neck exposed Floyd to further harm and ulimately caused him to suffocate to death. If floyd got the medical attention he needed he would be alive today.

Seeing the tape before George floyd died it was shocking to see the man struggling to breathe, being completely out of it as result of the dangerously high levels of fentanyl.

Some addicts are lucky to pass out but others do not go out peacefully and suffer a long drawn out death.

Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine and 50 times more potent than heroin as an analgesic.

• Informative
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: cursedcure, Praestat_Mori, Null Hypothesis and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
@mmikkee1 Fentayl overdose is the worst way to go. Before George Floyd's death he was high on Fentanyl and went above the recommended limits. As a result of him being high and having dangerously large amounts in his system he was struggling to breathe it showed in the tapes when the police officers were walking to put him in the car.

The poor man genuinely could not breathe and was fighting for breath. The piece of shit police officer Derek chauvin's refusal to remove his knee from Floyd's neck exposed Floyd to further harm and ulimately caused him to suffocate to death. If floyd got the medical attention he needed he would be alive today.

Seeing the tape before George floyd died it was shocking to see the man struggling to breathe, being completely out of it as result of the dangerously high levels of fentanyl.

Some addicts are lucky to pass out but others do not go out peacefully and suffer a long drawn out death.

Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine and 50 times more potent than heroin as an analgesic.
Well idk about the worst way to go. Don't most people just pass out? Also he had metamphetamine there as well so idk

• Informative
  • Hugs
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
@imdepressed999 Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine to suffer an overdose it will not be pleasant experience because the human body is being exposed to a very strong substance.
https://www.cdc.gov/stopoverdose/fentanyl/index.html

Some addicts are lucky to pass out and never wake up but many others do not go out peacefully and suffer a long drawn out death. Look at George Floyd as an example why a Fentanyl overdose is a terrible way go go. One of the main symptoms of a Fentanyl overdose is respiratory failure.

Before George Floyd's death he was high on Fentanyl and went above the recommended limits. As a result of him being high and having dangerously large amounts in his system he was struggling to breathe it showed in the tapes when the police officers were walking to put him in the car.

Well idk about the worst way to go. Don't most people just pass out? Also he had metamphetamine there as well so idk
@mmikkee1 Chauvins actions ulimately killed Floyd but the drugs in Floyd's body didn't help either and made him very vulnerable. His body was too weak to fight. He didn't have a chance. If he was given medical help earlier he most likely would be alive.

Drugs weaken the body and the results can be unpredictable.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Null Hypothesis and not-2-b-the-answer
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Wow thats quite the experience

• Hugs
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
@imdepressed999 Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine to suffer an overdose it will not be pleasant experience because the human body is being exposed to a very strong substance.

Some addicts are lucky to pass out and never wake up but many others do not go out peacefully and suffer a long drawn out death. Look at George Floyd as an example why a Fentanyl overdose is a terrible way go go. One of the main symptoms of a Fentanyl overdose is respiratory failure.

Before George Floyd's death he was high on Fentanyl and went above the recommended limits. As a result of him being high and having dangerously large amounts in his system he was struggling to breathe it showed in the tapes when the police officers were walking to put him in the car.

@mmikkee1 Chauvins actions ulimately killed Floyd but the drugs in Floyd's body didn't help either and made him very vulnerable. His body was too weak to fight. He didn't have a chance.

bahhhh🐑

• Hugs
Reactions: rotciv and Praestat_Mori
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
T

@imdepressed999 That is wonderful you deserve a second chance in life hopefully this time it works out well for you. Death is permanent with no going back and it's leaping into the unknown. We don't know what happens when we die some believe in a God others believe in reincarnation others others believe there is nothing but still we humans still don't know where we go when we die. Nobody knows.

Once that reality of the finality of death kicks in this is why when some people try to attempt suicide end up regretting it or try to reverse the effects of their decision. The realisation how permanent death is can be absolutely terrifying and no one knows how to react until they get exposed to being close to death.

Good luck with everything OP

Love
FireFox :)
@breezeboy Cute sheep icon what does it mean?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ontwon, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

@mmikkee1 Chauvins actions ulimately killed Floyd but the drugs in Floyd's body didn't help either and made him very vulnerable. His body was too weak to fight. He didn't have a chance. If he was given medical help earlier he most likely would be alive.

I feel like with most opiates you just pass out. Isnt that the case for almost all attempts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I feel like with most opiates you just pass out. Isnt that the case for almost all attempts?
@mmikkee1 It depends on a number of factors and also the human body is more resilient than people believe.

● Some people's bodies can tolerant high amounts of drugs while others can not. Our bodies are all different no one really knows their body or how it will react to a particular drug. This is why many overdoses do fail even if they ingested a large amount
The human body is stubborn if your body refuses to let you die then you will not die.

● Depends on the make of the drug (IMPORTANT) : Most addicts buying drugs think they are buying the same drug product again. The truth is no drug is the same see? Drug dealers when manufacturing drugs mix all kinds of chemicals sometimes not properly and people have died from contaminated drugs. It ie very scary

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Praestat_Mori
Nori

Nori

Nori
Dec 23, 2023
Happy to hear you found some sort of peace in that experience.

• Hugs
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I truly hope you find peace whatever you decide to do. My best wishes

• Love
  • Hugs
mortuarymary

mortuarymary