AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I just can never find a reason why I should, what purpose do I serve that makes me of any value to get up and do things everyday? I often find myself just laying there looking at the roof just waiting for my time to CTB whenever it may come, and the continuous painful feeling that I am going to cry yet I don't is so painful and continues to rip me to shreds everyday of my miserable life that I only wish to be freed from. I just want to lay down one final time and just never wake up, just do not wake up the following morning, I need to cry but I can't. I just want to go and soon I will, just can't yet and because of that I suffer and struggle to get up. I just want people to understand since when people ask I just have to give them a false all is good.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25, kettlevinbarq, pthnrdnojvsc and 19 others
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
I need to cry but I can't.
Can relate to this, always end up just halting myself or telling myself in my head that it's unjustified to cry and stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, Sylveon and AtomicWaffles
L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
I just can never find a reason why I should, what purpose do I serve that makes me of any value to get up and do things everyday? I often find myself just laying there looking at the roof just waiting for my time to CTB whenever it may come, and the continuous painful feeling that I am going to cry yet I don't is so painful and continues to rip me to shreds everyday of my miserable life that I only wish to be freed from. I just want to lay down one final time and just never wake up, just do not wake up the following morning, I need to cry but I can't. I just want to go and soon I will, just can't yet and because of that I suffer and struggle to get up. I just want people to understand since when people ask I just have to give them a false all is good.
I relate SO much to all of this. It all feels so pointless…I literally can't get up. And I feel like crying- the situation warrants it- but I don't/can't….its probably the fing meds- have me all numbed out in a way.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, Sylveon, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just never waking again, the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep really is all I wish for as well. It would be such a relief if the option is there to just never wake, I get that it's so dreadful continuing to wake when you wish to be gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, kitty_kat, AtomicWaffles and 1 other person
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Could be your thyroid, try iodine and tyrosine supplements, they make the thyroid hormone.

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Absolutely get this. Of late I've just been staying in bed and feeling completely unable to get out of it (I have to for work, but I just put the messenger app we use on my phone so it looks like I'm online and don't actually drag myself to my laptop until a few hours after I'm supposed to start 🙄). I'm usually ok when I get going and end up working late because when I stop I immediately want to go hide in bed and never come out again. So I make my time up I guess.

I am off over Christmas and New Year and I probably will only get out of bed to goto the bathroom 😞

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and AtomicWaffles
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I deal with extreme exhaustion because of my health problems and spend the majority of my time in bed and isolated. I want nothing more than to be dead.

• Hugs
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
When I got home from work today I sat on the step to take my boots off and just couldn't. Ended up lying there on the cold, hard floor until I was freezing. Totally despondent.

• Hugs
  • Love
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
The only thing that gets me out of bed after waking up is the urge to smoke a cigarette and the need to feed my cat.

• Hugs
  • Love
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I'm with you on this. Nothing is as pleasant as sleep, a state in which all my problems disappear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, bwerner and AtomicWaffles
Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
I feel you so much. I've had SO many days in bed this year. I've been in bed the past 2 days and HATE that I have to get up tomorrow. It makes me so anxious I want to throw up. I just want to lie here and fade away.

• Love
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Feeling this right now.

• Love
  • Hugs
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
yeah, I've had a lot of trouble with getting out of bed recently too~ If I don't have to work or got to college or something, it's so difficult! >_< I just want to be unconscious forever~ It's more pleasant than anything else~ I'm sure you'd agree~

• Love
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
yeah, I've had a lot of trouble with getting out of bed recently too~ If I don't have to work or got to college or something, it's so difficult! >_< I just want to be unconscious forever~ It's more pleasant than anything else~ I'm sure you'd agree~
Very much yes

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I deal with extreme exhaustion because of my health problems and spend the majority of my time in bed and isolated. I want nothing more than to be dead.
I totally relate to this. My pain and distress is so severe I have to drag myself up onto the sofa where I don't move all day. I want more than nothing some escape from constant sickness

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
Levia@than

Levia@than

They/Them
Dec 20, 2023
One thing that helps for me personally is making a checklist. Just a list of small tasks that make you feel accomplished and motivated. Obviously your list might vary but some of the things on my list are "eat breakfast" and "read a chapter of a book". And if you complete all of the items on your list,, you can treat yourself to something nice. I would recommend taking some time to put together your own list and see if it helps you.

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
ugh same I feel like I'm just rotting away. I can feel my muscles atrophying.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles