KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I think it's more like you need someone that you can clearly communicate with, since you have bi polar and that can make you do things that seem odd or hurtful in relationships, even if you don't mean it that way. You're going to need to find someone who is understanding about that sort of thing.

Just curious, how long did you guys date?
Few months
Where would I find someone who could communicate to me then? Seems like everyone in the outside world are too healthy to bother with me.

Last edited:
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Screenshot 20221115 013844 Messages 2
Should I send this to end things guy?

Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
Don't send it. If you need to cut contact for closure you can say I'm sorry and I'll let you go. You don't have to say she deserves better, I won't be a bother. These things happen. You're being too hard on yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Un-, Ashu and KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Don't send it. If you need to cut contact for closure you can say I'm sorry and I'll let you go. You don't have to say she deserves better, I won't be a bother. These things happen. You're being too hard on yourself.
What so bad about the she deserves better and I won't bother part?
I'll do what you said right now.

Last edited:
Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
What so bad about the she deserves better and I won't bother part?
It never feels good to send something like that and I think it's hard on the person receiving it. Go easy on yourself, you deserve some grace. I understand feeling this way and needing closure when it's time. I would say it in a manner that gives you more compassion in what happened, like I'm sorry and we'll give each other space.

• Love
Reactions: Un-, Ashu, WhiteRabbit and 1 other person
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
It never feels good to send something like that and I think it's hard on the person receiving it. Go easy on yourself, you deserve some kindness and grace. I understand feeling this way and needing closure.
Thank you so much for your suggestion!

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I feel your pain man, the same kind of thing happened me last night I fucked everything up with my boyfriend and I'm also asking myself should I be with him or not, I know I'll only fuck up and he was a dick to me last night I'm so hurt!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I feel your pain man, the same kind of thing happened me last night I fucked everything up with my boyfriend and I'm also asking myself should I be with him or not, I know I'll only fuck up and he was a dick to me last night I'm so hurt!!!
It's okay. Give yourself some time and don't overthink it too much. Tell me what happened, I'm all ears?

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
It's okay. Give yourself some time and don't overthink it too much. Tell me what happened, I'm all ears?
So basically I'm not talking to my mom and I received a message yesterday morning saying she dislocated her shoulder. I was pissed then I smoke weed and I have none and he did and he wouldn't smoke with me then he went on to call me his ex girlfriends name and he was saying I was mean(which I'm not imo) he basically fucked me out of it...I had a appointment today and when I came home he is gone and I refuse to call him. Why should I like. Thank you for being here for me I could really do with someone. So I cryed myself to sleep and he didn't comfort me once I mentioned that I don't think he cares for me and he just said I was stupid. I feel stupid I'm so upset, I'm trying to think straight but it's impossible I don't think I want to be with him but I'm scared

• Hugs
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
So basically I'm not talking to my mom and I received a message yesterday morning saying she dislocated her shoulder. I was pissed then I smoke weed and I have none and he did and he wouldn't smoke with me then he went on to call me his ex girlfriends name and he was saying I was mean(which I'm not imo) he basically fucked me out of it...I had a appointment today and when I came home he is gone and I refuse to call him. Why should I like. Thank you for being here for me I could really do with someone. So I cryed myself to sleep and he didn't comfort me once I mentioned that I don't think he cares for me and he just said I was stupid. I feel stupid I'm so upset, I'm trying to think straight but it's impossible I don't think I want to be with him but I'm scared
It's okay, he is being a dick and he should've supported you irregardless. It's really bad when he calls you his ex's name instead of your own name. I can understand why you refuse to call him. You're not stupid and everything is going to be okay.

• Love
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
It never feels good to send something like that and I think it's hard on the person receiving it. Go easy on yourself, you deserve some grace. I understand feeling this way and needing closure when it's time. I would say it in a manner that gives you more compassion in what happened, like I'm sorry and we'll give each other space.
She just replied "Hello Baby".

Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
She just replied "Hello Baby".
I bet. Different tones will elicit different responses.

This is probably a losing game but I get how hard it is to let go. She's really playing it seems but I don't know the full scope here.

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018

This is probably a losing game but I get how hard it is to let go. She's really playing it seems but I don't know the full scope here.
Same. I don't know what she wants. I'll just have to let things be and accept the closure. I hope things work out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
She just said came up to me in person and asked if we're good. I said yes but I really doubt she understood the closure of the relationship.

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Well I have no idea what the f happened. She came up to me and hugged me out of nowhere. She said she loved me?!??! Am I hallucinating?

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
It's okay, he is being a dick and he should've supported you irregardless. It's really bad when he calls you his ex's name instead of your own name. I can understand why you refuse to call him. You're not stupid and everything is going to be okay.
I did end up calling him I couldn't help myself then I met him at the park and we talked. I blame my anxiety for that my heart was racing. Thank you so much for yesterday. I actually for once felt someone cared about me šŸ¤— I'm here if you ever need to talk or vent you can pm me anytime dude! How did it go for you with your girlfriend? I do agree my boyfriend is a dick at times but he can be so nice too. I didn't tell him about my arm I feel it's my business,my choice,my life!

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13 and KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
We talked last night and she said she likes talking to me while saying she also loves me too. I really don't know what to think anymore guys.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
We talked last night and she said she likes talking to me while saying she also loves me too. I really don't know what to think anymore guys.
Maybe give it another go dude? Ye obviously love each other. I know how hard love can be šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I obviously don't know the full scope of things, but I can say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results. Please be careful.. You're quite a persuasive person from what THIS thread tells me. You might be easily manipulated, too, if you surround yourself with the wrong people. Just keep these things in mind.

There's no pain worse than being someone's pawn, especially when you love them.

• Informative
Reactions: whatevs and KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I obviously don't know the full scope of things, but I can say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results. Please be careful.. You're quite a persuasive person from what THIS thread tells me. You might be easily manipulated, too, if you surround yourself with the wrong people. Just keep these things in mind.

There's no pain worse than being someone's pawn, especially when you love them.
Shit, I think you just hit the nail on the head when describing me! I guess I'll have to find out if I'm a pawn.
Maybe give it another go dude? Ye obviously love each other. I know how hard love can be šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
I don't know anymore. I guess I'll try again.

Last edited:
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Should I tell her let's be friends or something?

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Nevermind everyone. I broke things off with her. It's done, all done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13 and Un-
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Nevermind everyone. I broke things off with her. It's done, all done.
Stay strong, soldier. It's gonna be a really rough road. But you can do it. Sending tight hugs.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs, KadathianStr1d3r and Venus13