KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
My bipolar was acting up and really screwed things up. I got this last Sunday and ever since then I feel even more suicidal. I want to fix things with her but the thing is though I'm not even sure if I could.

TLDR story: Really bad couple days at work,, stress causes bipolar to go off.. My bipolar made me believe she actually didn't love me so I avoided contact for those two days. This was major fuck up on my part 😞
I honestly cannot stress enough how receiving this message made me feel so god damn terrible, I was seriously considering just ending my lifeto make the pain stop.
I loved her.
Meeting her was the best thing to happen in my life and hurting her was the worst thing I've done in my life.
Should I "man-up" and cut my losses or is there a way to fix things!?!?!
Please respond ASAP 😞
Screenshot 20221030 194710 One UI Home

• Aww..
Reactions: Ashu and TheDevilsAngel
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i think it can be fixed as long as shes understanding. ive fucked up really bad with my SO many times (repeatedly), but understanding (overtime) has kept my ass mostly out of the fire

Reactions: Ashu
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
i think it can be fixed as long as shes understanding. ive fucked up really bad with my SO many times (repeatedly), but understanding (overtime) has kept my ass mostly out of the fire
One of her friends told me that she wanted me to know that's she's fine, happy and I shouldn't worry about it. So I'll be honest but I think that means she's happy that I'm gone or what?

Reactions: whatevs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
One of her friends told me that she wanted me to know that's she's fine, happy and I shouldn't worry about it. So I'll be honest but I think that means she's happy that I'm gone or what?
just because theyre "fine" doesnt mean there isnt a small part that misses you. plus, i dont know about these people specifically but it wouldnt be uncommon for friends to lie "for the best". its probably best to try and talk to her.

Reactions: Ashu
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
just because theyre "fine" doesnt mean there isnt a small part that misses you. plus, i dont know about these people specifically but it wouldnt be uncommon for friends to lie "for the best". its probably best to try and talk to her.
Damn, I guess your right. I don't know how to approach her or how to message the right text. She's Hispanic and English is something she's is learning still.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Damn, I guess your right. I don't know how to approach her or how to message the right text. She's Hispanic and English is something she's is learning still.
google translate?
and i cant tell you word for word what to say, but explaining your bipolar so she understands you didnt mean it and that you need reassurance would be a good place to start (i know its really close to bpd so i think thats the right advice)

Reactions: achromatic
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
google translate?
and i cant tell you word for word what to say, but explaining your bipolar so she understands you didnt mean it and that you need reassurance would be a good place to start (i know its really close to bpd so i think thats the right advice)
I dont know if I could do it now. 😕

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
why not? if i can ask
To be honest I'm pretty sure she'll just ignore me, that's the part that scares me. Telling somebody my ills and they just ghost me because of it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
To be honest I'm pretty sure she'll just ignore me, that's the part that scares me. Telling somebody my ills and they just ghost me because of it.
i understand that 🤗. im not sure what she already knows but maybe be vague about it, something like "im sorry i didnt mean it, please give me a chance to explain." then she doesnt know if she does ghost you. if you dont try at all then youll never know, which is an option.
and if you get upset about her not messaging back your free to pm me 🤗

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
i understand that 🤗. im not sure what she already knows but maybe be vague about it, something like "im sorry i didnt mean it, please give me a chance to explain." then she doesnt know if she does ghost you. if you dont try at all then youll never know, which is an option.
and if you get upset about her not messaging back your free to pm me 🤗
Well I did it. Nothing. I really dislike this situation. I guess I'll cut things off and move on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Well I did it. Nothing. I really dislike this situation. I guess I'll cut things off and move on.
they might not answer right away. i think going about your day is a good idea, if they message awesome, if not at least youre already forgetting it 🤗

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
they might not answer right away. i think going about your day is a good idea, if they message awesome, if not at least youre already forgetting it 🤗
I kind
Okay. We got talking and now we're good. I'll do everything I can to make this last forever. She said she still loves me and she understands my bipolar. Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, WhatPowerIs, freedomcalls and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I kind

Okay. We got talking and now we're good. I'll do everything I can to make this last forever. She said she still loves me and she understands my bipolar. Thank you so much!
patience, understanding and communication 🤗 🤗 🤗 im really happy for you 🙂

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
patience, understanding and communication 🤗 🤗 🤗 im really happy for you 🙂
Things got fucked up.
The relationship is over. I'm done, I'm done with everything. That was my one chance at love and now I have nothing left. I want to chop my dick off and throw it to the sea! I really. Really really don't want to live anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: freedomcalls and LaVieEnRose
L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
There is this guy I'm in love with so much I haven't forgotten him in over 4 years. If you feel this girl is the "one" then do everything in your power to fix it!!!!

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
There is this guy I'm in love with so much I haven't forgotten him in over 4 years. If you feel this girl is the "one" then do everything in your power to fix it!!!!

There is this guy I'm in love with so much I haven't forgotten him in over 4 years. If you feel this girl is the "one" then do everything in your power to fix it!!!
I don't know how 😢 😢😥😢

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Say you're really sorry and are going to change, even if you don't plan to. You're lucky because the chance is manyfold better than mine would ever be.
I'm pretty sure there is no going back.

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I'm getting nothing in response 😢

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It was probably too heavy man. Tbh I think things like "I can't live without you" are a really bad idea. If it's all been too much for her to handle, the only way is to respect that and back off/deescalate whatever. You can't put all that on her. If she doesn't respond, just let it go, and give it some time. But even then, I wouldn't initiate contact again. It would have to be up to her.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, KadathianStr1d3r and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It was probably too heavy man. Tbh I think things like "I can't live without you" are a really bad idea. If it's all been too much for her to handle, the only way is to respect that and back off/deescalate whatever. You can't put all that on her. If she doesn't respond, just let it go, and give it some time. But even then, I wouldn't initiate contact again. It would have to be up to her.
I'd say that, except for give it one last shot. You won't know if you don't try, just don't push it. Be respectful. But mutual bonds are hard to develop and I don't think should ever be thrown away without a second effort.

Reactions: Ashu and Angst Filled Fuck Up
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
You're right. What should I do in the meantime then? Can't exactly rely on friends since they never want to hang out and she works at the same place I work out.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You're right. What should I do in the meantime then? Can't exactly rely on friends since they never want to hang out and she works at the same place I work out.

I'm not sure there's much you can do right now. It's a tough one because sometimes we just have to say what's in our hearts, even if it's too much/off-putting, etc. We all do it (I did it just recently). In that moment after you said it or hit send, you kind of feel like "oh shit" and then you sort of know you fucked up.

I'm not saying it's a done deal or anything though, I don't know the particulars, and I hope it works out for you. But I suspect giving her time and space is the best gift you can give for the moment. If she wants to talk, she knows where to find you.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, KadathianStr1d3r and 1 other person
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I'm not sure there's much you can do right now. It's a tough one because sometimes we just have to say what's in our hearts, even if it's too much/off-putting, etc. We all do it (I did it just recently). In that moment after you said it or hit send, you kind of feel like "oh shit" and then you sort of know you fucked up.

I'm not saying it's a done deal or anything though, I don't know the particulars, and I hope it works out for you. But I suspect giving her time and space is the best gift you can give for the moment. If she wants to talk, she knows where to find you.
I'll do that for the moment. I guess I'll use writing as a coping mechanism then?

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Saying things like "I can't live without you" is bad advice, especially if this is a newer relationship, which is sounds like it is.

I'm going to be honest, if your bi polar is making you do things like ignore a gf for days and you can't fully communicate with her since she's still learning English, maybe this isn't the relationship for you.

Reactions: Un- and Angst Filled Fuck Up
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Saying things like "I can't live without you" is bad advice, especially if this is a newer relationship, which is sounds like it is.

I'm going to be honest, if your bi polar is making you do things like ignore a gf for days and you can't fully communicate with her since she's still learning English, maybe this isn't the relationship for you.
Perhaps you're right. I'll start cutting things off at a slow pace; I'll move to another department in a different shift then I'll focus more on trying to get my bipolar straight and most importantly I need to start loving myself so I feel less bad. She needs somebody better than me.
I feel better already now guys. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll begin writing something to cope.

Last edited:
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
She needs somebody better than me.
I think it's more like you need someone that you can clearly communicate with, since you have bi polar and that can make you do things that seem odd or hurtful in relationships, even if you don't mean it that way. You're going to need to find someone who is understanding about that sort of thing.

Just curious, how long did you guys date?