• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
This is a random and heart felt post that none of you guys will get , but I am posting it here as things have come to a head and I know the time is coming near

My early child hood is like an innocent and magical little bubble in my mind , that can not be tainted . Some thing went wrong with me , but if my family just let me go and forget about me . Please

What the absolute hell

St George's Cathedral Primary school for me holds a fierce and magical nostalgic happy feeling in my heart . After I left you St George's , the world has turned me over and confused me

There are quite a lot of St George's Primary schools in the world , but there is only one St George's Cathedral Primary school

The feeling it puts in my heart from that time (mid 80's to t he early 90's ) is so magical that it would cure all mental ilnneses if every one could feel it . How can I forget the black door down stairs with lots off scratches on it . The rumour that a black hooded Nun resided there . Obviously a kids folk tale , but was fun , ha

Mrs Simpson taking us to the Weald and Down land museum to see genuine Tudor houses . Taking is to Vauxhall City Farm , the model village . Taking us to see her son do ballet dancing . She was so strict that we would suit our selves before we left our homes to go to school , but she was kind hearted at the same time

Mrs Simpson stapling is to the class walls via our jumpers when we were naughty
. Making us do 500 lines for nothing . It was magical I tell you

I got baptised / christened in the cathedral next to that school and life has now abused that magic

I am going to leave this world . I am a mess . I don't want anybine to remember me . I just want to not exist any more . My pain is real

I just want to put every thing right, give my self up, give everyone everything and then just leave . I owe it to life

I apologise guys for this weird , boring and random post . But as you can see from my other threads , I am truly feeling it right now

Forgive me innocence for what ever wrong I did

Attachments

• 2017-04-13 13.21.06.png
    2017-04-13 13.21.06.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Hugs
Reactions: omoidarui, k75 and restingspot