Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
IMG 20191229 192122 Was I the only one that had this problem?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, charlottewilts, garcelle and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
No worries, and I do know the freak out feeling. We all panic.

You are new. Welcome. This happens from time to time. No worries. The moderators get it back up quickly generally.

Yes. It's frustrating. Just stay calm and know it will be back. :)

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Time, Sensei and 1 other person
Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
Omg thank you very much. Haha I feel like a fool now. Thank you again :hug: will try to delete it but thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Omg thank you very much. Haha I feel like a fool now. Thank you again :hug: will try to delete it but thank you
It's normal to feel that way. No worries. Posts can't be deleted. But your post is good! It will help other newbies who are freaking out also :)

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and Rena rossy
Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
Thank you haha that kind of makes me feel a little better. I tend to overeact sometimes

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thank you haha that kind of makes me feel a little better. I tend to overeact sometimes
Never be sorry, and you aren't over reacting. Be yourself here, and if you ever need anything feel free to PM me. :)

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Rena rossy
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I sat there spamming refresh fearing the worst as well ;-;

Reactions: Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I sat there spamming refresh fearing the worst as well ;-;
No worries. It happens, but it will always be back. Sit on the refresh button. ;)

Reactions: Nemeshisu
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
No worries, and I do know the freak out feeling. We all panic.

You are new. Welcome. This happens from time to time. No worries. The moderators get it back up quickly generally.

Yes. It's frustrating. Just stay calm and know it will be back. :)
Hmm..time to time @Jean4? It happens 45 times per week. Have you tried tapping it with a shoe?

Reactions: garcelle
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hmm..time to time @Jean4? It happens 45 times per week. Have you tried tapping it with a shoe?
I like to think it is @Stan letting us know he is still here. ;)

Reactions: 134340
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Iirc, this happened to me right after I tried to register & got denied (I had my VPN on). I thought that I would no longer be able to view this site after a week or so of lurking & it felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest & I sent a couple of somewhat frantic sounding emails to admins. So, yeah, you're not alone in overreacting to this. :heart: :hug:

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I've had this happen to me before. When it does happen, does it mean too many people are trying to access the forum?
It always seems to go down during the worst possible times for me, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Retard
Retard

Retard

Dec 7, 2019
I've had this happen to me before. When it does happen, does it mean too many people are trying to access the forum?
It always seems to go down during the worst possible times for me, lol.
My understanding is that the unavailability could well be that it's just a particularly busy time for the site, but it may also be the result of a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack where someone is maliciously trying to make the forum inaccessible, e.g. pro-life groups, etc.
Hope the site is up and running for you when you really need it next time :heart:

• Wow
Reactions: Rena rossy
Rena rossy

Rena rossy

will be blue
Dec 24, 2019
My understanding is that the unavailability could well be that it's just a particularly busy time for the site, but it may also be the result of a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack where someone is maliciously trying to make the forum inaccessible, e.g. pro-life groups, etc.
Hope the site is up and running for you when you really need it next time :heart:
Oh, I didn't know that last part. Thank you very much, I hope next time I need it, it is available too. Even if I don't chat with too many people from this web, I really like to read the posts from around here. I would like to be able to read it one last time when the time comes :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Retard
Retard

Retard

Dec 7, 2019
Oh, I didn't know that last part. Thank you very much, I hope next time I need it, it is available too. Even if I don't chat with too many people from this web, I really like to read the posts from around here. I would like to be able to read it one last time when the time comes :hug:
Really glad to hear that you like it here - I find it to be a very comforting place as well :)