G

Gyomei

Jun 11, 2022
I can't believe that I started cutting again. I used to do it before but stopped. Then I cut myself yesterday. I took a blade out from a pencil sharpener and got a few shallow cuts in. I told my friend and it was not good... I just fucked everything up again by telling him. Now he's all worried and shit he was so mad at me yesterday. I have an urge to cut again right now I'm shaking and sweating while holding the blade knowing that I will probably do it when my family is asleep. This time I won't tell a fucking soul. Not anyone. Telling people about my problems always goes wrong. It's time that I realize that my life has always been shitty and will never get better.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: NSA, Eternally Dottie, waitingforrest and 5 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's like me and the booze: I just can't put it down. Sorry for your pain.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, waitingforrest, LifeHasNoOptIn and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living really is so painful and I know that it can be hard to carry on when everything feels so hopeless. I'm sorry that you have to endure so much suffering. I agree that it is best not to tell others about problems. Other people can often just make things worse and of course it is likely that many of them would never be able to understand what we go through as they are not in a similar situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
I wish I could take your pain away. I just started cutting again too and when I opened up about it got the police called on me just to take me to the hospital to give me suicide hotline numbers then sent back home lol. You're heavy in my thoughts I'm hoping these urges settle down for you

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and LifeHasNoOptIn
G

Gyomei

Jun 11, 2022
I wish I could take your pain away. I just started cutting again too and when I opened up about it got the police called on me just to take me to the hospital to give me suicide hotline numbers then sent back home lol. You're heavy in my thoughts I'm hoping these urges settle down for you
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. It really sucks to see how people with mental health issues are treated they just get shrugged off and don't recieve the help they get. Wish you the best bro :heart:
Living really is so painful and I know that it can be hard to carry on when everything feels so hopeless. I'm sorry that you have to endure so much suffering. I agree that it is best not to tell others about problems. Other people can often just make things worse and of course it is likely that many of them would never be able to understand what we go through as they are not in a similar situation.
Yeah I just talk to people online about it. Telling people irl is bad for both sides.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest