T

Tiburcio

I simply spit on all them. I never saw a more closed, selfish and aggresive shit in my life. Toxic piles of shit, that's all humans are. Always causing problems and justifying eveything they do, always with their aggresivity and their stupid pride or their ideas of shit and trapoing others. And constantly bothering, discussing and being a fucking shit. Always. They are just toxic and useless. I never saw such pieces of shit in my life. And they think they are acting right. Humans acting good? My balls. That assholes never gave a fuck of anythink in their fucking life and they even try to make tou feel bad fir defending the shit they do and they even know is wrong.

You know? I won't write more about them. I just HATE them to insane limits and make me wanting to have a bloodbath with the mess I would do after hitting and crushing them until they die agonizing. Almost every human is a fucking shit. No more. That's all. They don't even deserve I shit on their chest.

I want to be peaceful but it's impossible and this assholes ruin everything. Everything they touch is reduced to ashes, our lifes incuided. Ruiners.

(Not all of them are evil but the vast majority of them are like this).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mich517, Kirakishou, Gevatsu and 13 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
totally agree

however i doubt we are any better

Reactions: FadedMemory, mattwitt, No Future and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

Oops

No, it doesn't work neither. I'm just hopeless.

Reactions: mattwitt, Smilla, weedoge and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Yes but not all there is lovely people out there it's just you tend to see more of the negative kind because the media loves negativity

Reactions: weedoge, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I simply spit on all them. I never saw a more closed, selfish and aggresive shit in my life. Toxic piles of shit, that's all humans are. Always causing problems and justifying eveything they do, always with their aggresivity and their stupid pride or their ideas of shit and trapoing others. And constantly bothering, discussing and being a fucking shit. Always. They are just toxic and useless. I never saw such pieces of shit in my life. And they think they are acting right. Humans acting good? My balls. That assholes never gave a fuck of anythink in their fucking life and they even try to make tou feel bad fir defending the shit they do and they even know is wrong.

You know? I won't write more about them. I just HATE them to insane limits and make me wanting to have a bloodbath with the mess I would do after hitting and crushing them until they die agonizing. Almost every human is a fucking shit. No more. That's all. They don't even deserve I shit on their chest.

I want to be peaceful but it's impossible and this assholes ruin everything. Everything they touch is reduced to ashes, our lifes incuided. Ruiners.

I think you can hate specific people, but not humanity as a whole. It's just silly to hate EVERYONE. Do you also hate Mother Teresa, who helped save so many people, or Gandhi who lead a peaceful revolution?
If you want something to change in the world, then be it. Show small acts of kindness like being nice to someone, listening to them etc. If people were like this, this forum wouldn't exist.

Reactions: Mr2004, Slacker, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Not all people suck most do but not all. I used to volunteer at a Buddhist temple and a lot of them were really nice people.

Reactions: couldntthinkofaname, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, weedoge and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

I think you can hate specific people, but not humanity as a whole. It's just silly to hate EVERYONE. Do you also hate Mother Teresa, who helped save so many people, or Gandhi who lead a peaceful revolution?
If you want something to change in the world, then be it. Show small acts of kindness like being nice to someone, listening to them etc. If people were like this, this forum wouldn't exist.

Everyone is a too wide word. There are extremely few people I still respect but not all; anyway, what I'm trying to say is almost every humans are rotten inside and the good people is a very, very low percentage of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lastsummer, Smilla, weedoge and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: weedoge, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Brokenanddeadinside and 1 other person
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018

You should read more about mother Teresa... not a very good example in my opinion.

Reactions: Trashcan, weedoge, lv-gras and 1 other person
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Mother Teresa had her downfalls, but she still helped save so many people.
Better than anything you and I probably ever did! I never ran children's homes or saved people from leprosy.

Last edited:
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Everyone is a too wide word. There are extremely few people I still respect but not all; anyway, what I'm trying to say is almost every humans are rotten inside and the good people is a very, very low percentage of them.

Hmm, I wouldn't say most people are rotten. Certainly there are many who are not very nice, but not everyone is a piece of shit.
For example, look at the people in this forum-most of them are very friendly and helpful. Humanity is neutral-it has good sides and bad sides to it.The only thing is that humans won't survive very long because of climate change, but it was a pretty good run.

Reactions: Miss clefable
T

Tiburcio

Mother Teresa had her downfalls, but she still helped save so many people.
Better than anything you and I probably ever did!
I think the title and the thread are more accurate now.

Reactions: Smilla, weedoge and Miss clefable
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hmm, I wouldn't say most people are rotten. Certainly there are many who are not very nice, but not everyone is a piece of shit.
For example, look at the people in this forum-most of them are very friendly and helpful. Humanity is neutral-it has good sides and bad sides to it.The only thing is that humans won't survive very long because of climate change, but it was a pretty good run.
I agree there is lot of lovely people on here

Reactions: Jaguar, lv-gras, medusa and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Not all people suck most do but not all. I used to volunteer at a Buddhist temple and a lot of them were really nice people.
Everyone has a bit of asshole inside them...

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutsch, Miss clefable and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I think that intelligence is a curse without wisdom. That means that humanity, by stint of its large brain size and intelligence, is clever enough to be stupidly successful in evolutionary terms. We've taken over the planet and quite possibly initiated a mass extinction as well as global climate change all within one generation. We are gradually undergoing an apocalypse. Any species that is too successful is ultimately self limited by population pressure.

I suspect that the only way we could avert this is by everyone actively adopting some practical form of altruism. This would mean electing to actively restrict population and to eradicate the wealth gap. Or maybe by advancing technology enough to create a benign artificial intelligence to hand over responsibility to, admitting that we cant be trusted with our own fate.

And yes, neither of these scenarios is realistic. It could be the reason why we've never seen aliens. Their my be countless planets with life, but the intelligence necessary to attempt to develop technology to cross the mind-bogglingly huge spaces to the next system is mutually exclusive with the fact of survival.

Reactions: lv-gras, RM5998, throwaway123 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've just re-read what I wrote and had another thought. This is why we drink and smoke and eat crap food and generally don't take care of ourselves. Because our intelligence can make us afraid and give us ways of always taking the easier option to make that fear go away. No other species does this. But I bet they would if they could!

Reactions: Miss clefable
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Regardless of how I feel about somebody, my personal point of view is that this vicious cycle of hate and repression can be stopped only if we stop reciprocating with anger and pain. It's not that we have to unroll a red carpet in front of our enemies, just walk away if it's possible. It's not worthy wasting our health on this.
Easier said than done, I know. But little by little maybe it can save us further bitterness

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and satou
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Regardless of how I feel about somebody, my personal point of view is that this vicious cycle of hate and repression can be stopped only if we stop reciprocating with anger and pain. It's not that we have to unroll a red carpet in front of our enemies, just walk away if it's possible. It's not worthy wasting our health on this.
Easier said than done, I know. But little by little maybe it can save us further bitterness
Unfortunately it's not that simple because some people come along with actually incorrect opinions and then other people find it hard to not say anything, even if you do it in a calm way, this is an emotional setting as I always say so people are bound to get upset and lash out at each other. It's a place where people like to bring up emotionally provocative topics and people are already strongly opinionated on them. People find it really hard to say "agree to disagree" sometimes.

Reactions: Smilla and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Easier said than done, I know.
Yep...

The problem is how I try to be peaceful but they just push everybody to the limit and keep fucking up everything. I can't stop it for much I try it.

Also my mental state is not stable enough and it doesn't help at all. If it was so easy as don't wanting to hate I directly wouldn't created this thread.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, weedoge and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yep...

The problem is how I try to be peaceful but they just push everybody to the limit and keep fucking up everything. I can't stop it for much I try it.

Also my mental state is not stable enough and it doesn't help at all. If it was so easy as don't wanting to hate I directly wouldn't created this thread.
At least you're slightly self aware :)

Reactions: Smilla and Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

(Not all of them are evil but the vast majority of them are like this).

Damn. Everything you wrote I agree with. This could've been written by me. You're me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and Tiburcio
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I think that intelligence is a curse without wisdom. That means that humanity, by stint of its large brain size and intelligence, is clever enough to be stupidly successful in evolutionary terms. We've taken over the planet and quite possibly initiated a mass extinction as well as global climate change all within one generation. We are gradually undergoing an apocalypse. Any species that is too successful is ultimately self limited by population pressure.

I suspect that the only way we could avert this is by everyone actively adopting some practical form of altruism. This would mean electing to actively restrict population and to eradicate the wealth gap. Or maybe by advancing technology enough to create a benign artificial intelligence to hand over responsibility to, admitting that we cant be trusted with our own fate.

And yes, neither of these scenarios is realistic. It could be the reason why we've never seen aliens. Their my be countless planets with life, but the intelligence necessary to attempt to develop technology to cross the mind-bogglingly huge spaces to the next system is mutually exclusive with the fact of survival.

As Fermi said, "Where is everybody?"

The funny part is, if we did create an AI that could be essentially the manifestation of a helpful and benign God, the religious fundamentalists would be the first to reject it.

Reactions: throwaway123 and Smilla
L

LastLeg

Soon to Die
Sep 4, 2018
I hate people too

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
You should drop a shit load of LSD and walk off into a field.