nomorefight

nomorefight

Jul 1, 2019
for the past few months my depression has been worsening. to the point where i couldnt sit alone without smoking. being in the presence of my own thoughts it too terrifying for me to deal with, so i get high to feel something else. should i tell my therapist about this or does it not even matter?

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Circles, lovemelovemenot and 1 other person
Ratbat

Ratbat

Psycho loser
Jul 17, 2019
Pfft u should probably tell them not that it would make any diference if theyre like my therapists weed is the best wosh i could still smoke but i got asthma

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Circles and jake3d
nomorefight

nomorefight

Jul 1, 2019
i just cant stp

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Circles and Ratbat
Ratbat

Ratbat

Psycho loser
Jul 17, 2019
I had to stop cos.i could barely get up i was so out of breath if ur young theres no bad in smokin it i envy u tbh if u dont wana stop then dont i know about yhe fear tho if u get that maybe have a break for a bit

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Leave weed behind or maybe you should to share weed to friends.
I do not think smoking so lonely was a good thing.

At the other hand, could tell to your therapist, guess he could give advice in a good way.

Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster and Ratbat
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Depends, are you just trying to cope or do you want to get better and exhaust all your options to do so? I am a big fan of weed but like any other drug dependency is common and constantly avoiding your thoughts means they will not improve. You can get caught in this loop of symptom management. Personally I've already tried many meds/treatments/therapy and weed is the only thing keeping me afloat till I ctb

Reactions: Circles, Ratbat and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
for the past few months my depression has been worsening. to the point where i couldnt sit alone without smoking. being in the presence of my own thoughts it too terrifying for me to deal with, so i get high to feel something else. should i tell my therapist about this or does it not even matter?
Your therapist will put it in your medical record and your life will be ruined. Doctors will tell you for the rest of your life that every physical problem you have is because you are a druggie.
Never tell a therapist anything, they only want to fuck your life.
Depends, are you just trying to cope or do you want to get better and exhaust all your options to do so? I am a big fan of weed but like any other drug dependency is common and constantly avoiding your thoughts means they will not improve. You can get caught in this loop of symptom management. Personally I've already tried many meds/treatments/therapy and weed is the only thing keeping me afloat till I ctb
Weed is not for "avoiding your thoughts". Quite the opposite. People who say that make me think they've never smoked it.
i just cant stp
why would you want to? Weed is the only truly good thing in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, cryptic_cynic, jake3d and 1 other person
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Weed is not for "avoiding your thoughts". Quite the opposite. People who say that make me think they've never smoked it.
I agree. I meant that you are avoiding your sober pattern of thinking which makes you and I dependent on weed, that's not a bad thing though

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Circles, not_a_robot and 1 other person
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Your therapist will put it in your medical record and your life will be ruined. Doctors will tell you for the rest of your life that every physical problem you have is because you are a druggie.
Never tell a therapist anything, they only want to fuck your life.

It depends where you live. I have told my psych about weed and he had nothing to say either for or against. But I do pay him, i'm going to a private clinic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and not_a_robot
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
I wouldn't trust telling them if you live somewhere that still criminalizes weed.
I live somewhere that has had legal recreational weed for years, and I was still pressured to join a "substance use disorder" program, because the agency would be able to bill Medicaid for it.
Anyone trying to demonize weed is either some puritanical busybody or a money-hungry parasite.

Reactions: Circles
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I thought for years that weed was helping me cope, but it was actually making me worse. I was abusing fuck out of it though. Things cleared up massively after I quit. Now I just smoke cbd weed. That might be worth a try if you're finding it difficult to completely stop the whole lifestyle.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I thought for years that weed was helping me cope, but it was actually making me worse. I was abusing fuck out of it though. Things cleared up massively after I quit. Now I just smoke cbd weed. That might be worth a try if you're finding it difficult to completely stop the whole lifestyle.

So, you should to leave weed.
Try do not smoke alone, do it with friends.
It is too bad but If you not get better. Bye.

magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
Yeah I left thc alone after 16 years of daily smoking. I'm probably one of those few people who should never smoke it due to pre-existing mental issues.

Reactions: Circles and Intelligent_Lobster
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I wouldn't trust telling them if you live somewhere that still criminalizes weed.

I do and have been caught once. What I actually told him is that I have stopped smoking since I've been caught by police (which is true, for the most part). I smoke like once a month now.

I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
Yeah I left thc alone after 16 years of daily smoking. I'm probably one of those few people who should never smoke it due to pre-existing mental issues.
I feel that on a spiritual level