• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I will never understand those who go on about how supposedly "sad" suicide is because for me having the option to fall asleep eternally could only ever be positive, for me the only peace lies in death and I only want the peace of death. Existence is the true hell, it's a disgusting, horrifying abomination that causes nothing but harm and this is why ceasing to exist is positive to me as it's the end of all suffering, all that comforts me is death erasing everything. Allowing people the option of Nembutal could only ever be compassionate, there needs to be Nembutal as suicide is something positive, it's suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering and peace from the burden of existing as a human.

To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment yet death is the relief from this which is why suicide is only positive to me, all I see as desirable is an eternal, dreamless sleep, there is no sadness in being permanently unable to suffer.
In fact such a thing is all that's ideal to me, I'd be glad to leave this evil world that is filled with endless suffering, death truly is the only relief in this futile, hopeless existence. All that existence has ever done is cause endless pain and those who lack the ability to be tormented in this existence really are so fortunate, I only envy those who die.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In my case, I agree. For other people's lives, well, they can think about their own lives as they wish.. I can't care less as most people just aren't worth caring about. I know that these people would exploit and bully me in an instant if they knew about my vulnerabilities so why should I care about them? Anyways, I definitely believe that suicide is positive for me as it ends all of my suffering and prevents future suffering from occurring. Like you said in the past, suicide is self cars and I believe that to be true in my case.

Permanent non existence just sounds so beautiful and it's something that I deserve as I deserve peace and this is the ultimate form of it. I wasn't really meant to be a human; I believe that I'm better having stayed non existent. There's nothing that I will ever enjoy in life and there's nothing that I want to do as a human being. I'll finally be in peace the moment I no longer have to be alive. I hope you find this peace soon FC

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
People should be able to have autonomy and make their own choices. I absolutely agree. Life is full of suffering and happy moments, but I'm not greedy for any more happy moments. I've had enough to last me and I'm so grateful for them, but the suffering never fucking stops in my mind. Suicide is not a selfish thing. It pains me when others try to say "what will it do to those around you", okay so I should just carry on existing to not upset others around me but it's okay for me to suffer every day? It's so twisted. I've existed to keep others happy for far too long now. It's time I thought about myself and did something for me.

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
I will never understand those who go on about how supposedly "sad" suicide is because for me having the option to fall asleep eternally could only ever be positive, for me the only peace lies in death and I only want the peace of death.

Might be for you, but suicide of a friend isn't any less sad to witness just because I want to die myself too.
Have you ever lost someone close to suicide.
Were you laughing?

It isn't so black and white

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
After reading a lot of your threads all I can think about is how much of what you post sounds like pro-suicide instead of pro-choice. We can agree to disagree, but there's a big distinction between with a lot of what you post. People, or pro-lifers, who come here and see this stuff, no wonder those people outside this forum thinks this site is not only pro-suicide but also pro-death.

Regardless of whether you believe that suicides aren't a sad reality that a lot of people face, sure suicide is a blessing but it can also be a curse. Suicidal people have to go through a lot of mental gymnastics just to get over their fear of death, fear of botching their attempt or whatever else. I wouldn't wish for my worst enemies to be suicidal because it's a darkness in itself that consumes you until you're a husk of your former self. But hey that's just by lowly opinion.

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
In my case, I agree. For other people's lives, well, they can think about their own lives as they wish.. I can't care less as most people just aren't worth caring about. I know that these people would exploit and bully me in an instant if they knew about my vulnerabilities so why should I care about them? Anyways, I definitely believe that suicide is positive for me as it ends all of my suffering and prevents future suffering from occurring. Like you said in the past, suicide is self cars and I believe that to be true in my case.

People have taken advantage of my trust and hurt me so many times that i have a hard time empathizing with others. Sometimes i feel like i should just say fuck everyone and CTB. But another part of me holds me back because of the effect it will have on my parents. Mainly my mother.

Last edited: