• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is very sadistic how people are expected to continue suffering no matter what even know none of us asked for this in the first place or are obligated to continue. To me suicide prevention is just cruelty and enslavement, the whole point of it is to make people a slave to suffering in this meaningless existence that was always undesirable in the first place, it's not wanting to die that's the issue but rather the problem lies in existence itself and under no circumstances would I ever wish to be burdened with this problem.

It's beyond unacceptable how the option to die in peace isn't there for everyone with humans instead wishing to so harmfully prolong suffering no matter what. It just shows how humans truly do lack compassion with how they want to stop others from permanently escaping from the futile and torturous burden that is existence on their own terms, it's really sadistic how they refuse to accept suicide as a valid option and wish to control others.

In my case I see no value in prolonging consciousness, to be conscious and aware is an abomination, all that's beautiful to me is the eternal absence of existence and for me suicide will always be rational to escape from an existence that only ever caused harm and never should have existed in the first place. I don't see what's supposedly so appealing about suffering for as long as possible just to risk experiencing way worse suffering when there are no disadvantages to eternally not existing, death cannot be bad, rather it's the absence of all bad, I will always see existence as evil as it's the source of all suffering.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Life is so harmful it took away my son from me. I agree with you I wish I never had my son into this world, the world that hurt him god knows what he was feeling or suffering when he died! But in the mean time I think we try to protect our loved ones from dying. Who wants their loved one dead?? This also scary to be okay if your loved one says I want to die. You must be heartless to allow anyone you love die because life is a struggle. I'm talking from life experience I'm not a teenager. Death is a mystery we don't know what happens after we die it's the end of your body life. That's it you're gone! I'm grieving and I have no place to go without my son so I'm sick and so do all of us here. Healthy people don't think about suicide out of nowhere just because life is difficult. Just my thoughts but I respect your opinion..

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I do understand it to an extent, I think people automatically assume suicide is impulsive or unjustified - so they scramble doing anything to save you to avoid the guilt of your death.

But at the end of the day, the world is cruel and we should be able to have an out whenever and however you want.

I don't understand where these pro life pricks get the audacity to control whether I live or die, are they God? No.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Life is so harmful it took away my son from me. I agree with you I wish I never had my son into this world, the world that hurt him god knows what he was feeling or suffering when he died! But in the mean time I think we try to protect our loved ones from dying. Who wants their loved one dead?? This also scary to be okay if your loved one says I want to die. You must be heartless to allow anyone you love die because life is a struggle. I'm talking from life experience I'm not a teenager. Death is a mystery we don't know what happens after we die it's the end of your body life. That's it you're gone! I'm grieving and I have no place to go without my son so I'm sick and so do all of us here. Healthy people don't think about suicide out of nowhere just because life is difficult. Just my thoughts but I respect your opinion..
I'm so sorry about your son I can't imagine how much pain you are in. I hope this isn't out of line but have you thought about contacting a psychic medium to speak with him?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I'm so sorry about your son I can't imagine how much pain you are in. I hope this isn't out of line but have you thought about contacting a psychic medium to speak with him?
Thank you so much! My coworker told me about a medium she used when her son died. I think this lady moved to Florida and she's doesn't answer. Do you know someone I can contact? And you're not out of line at all…

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Thank you so much! My coworker told me about a medium she used when her son died. I think this lady moved to Florida and she's doesn't answer. Do you know someone I can contact? And you're not out of line at all…
Yes, I know her personally and she's amazing . I will message you her info

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
And yet some people are like "Oh you should be grateful and payback to your parents blah blah blah" and all that bs
I don't understand this. Why should I be grateful for something that I never even consented to? My parents expect me to be grateful to them and to provide and care for them in old age. They expected me to be a retirement fund for them as well as a trophy to show off to others. They would brag about my accomplishments (like the fact that I got into a top college) and compare me to other kids (all Asian parents do this because Asian culture is inherently fucked up). Asian people are brainwashed into filial piety and respecting their elders even if their elders are wrong. They're brainwashed into being slaves to their parents for the rest of their lives. However, I haven't been brainwashed like the other kids were. My parents forced me into existence; it wasn't my choice to be born. If I had a choice, I would never have chosen to exist. I don't see any need to pay back my parents. If anything, they need to pay me for forcing me into existence and causing me to experience needless suffering. Life is suffering, and for me, it would be better never to have been at all. This is why I'm an antinatalist and why I believe that procreation is the most selfish thing that you can do. You're choosing to impose life onto someone who cannot even consent, and they will inevitably suffer in their lifetime due to the fact that life is suffering. The pleasure of life doesn't outweigh the pain.

Last edited:
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I don't understand this. Why should I be grateful for something that I never even consented to? My parents expect me to be grateful to them and to provide and care for them in old age. They expected me to be a retirement fund for them as well as a trophy to show off to others. They would brag about my accomplishments (like the fact that I got into a top college) and compare me to other kids (all Asian parents do this because Asian culture is inherently fucked up). Asian people are brainwashed into filial piety and respecting their elders even if their elders are wrong. They're brainwashed into being slaves to their parents for the rest of their lives. However, I haven't been brainwashed like the other kids were. My parents forced me into existence; it wasn't my choice to be born. If I had a choice, I would never have chosen to exist. I don't see any need to pay back my parents. If anything, they need to pay me for forcing me into existence and causing me to experience needless suffering. Life is suffering, and for me, it would be better never to have been at all. This is why I'm an antinatalist and why I believe that procreation is the most selfish thing that you can do. You're choosing to impose life onto someone who cannot even consent, and they will inevitably suffer in their lifetime due to the fact that life is suffering. The pleasure of life doesn't outweigh the pain.
AGREED 100000% mate!
And imo even if they pay us back by providing the best life possible to us it's still not our obligation to love them because they're only merely doing their job by paying back the debt they owe to us

Reactions: sserafim
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
It's just absurd some people are like "Why aren't you taking care of your father/mother when they're so old? They gave birth to you"
I'd answer "Fuck off, that is exactly the reason why they should take care of me but not the other way around, if you're in pain from old age sicknesses, man just die, why whine that I'm not taking care of you???"

Reactions: sserafim