• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In this hellish reality where there is unlimited potential for suffering and torment, I see the ideas of "happiness" and "hope" as being very delusional. In fact any hope in this existence is just a delusion to lead to more suffering, it'd be very delusional to see existence as anything other than hopeless, there is no hope in existing as a conscious being destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age in this meaningless existence. To simply exist is something so harmful especially as chance so senselessly determines everything, it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are enslaved in cruel and futile existence.

The whole idea that there is supposedly "happiness" in existing is just insane to me especially as existence is filled with endless risks, it's undeniable that existence causes immense harm, in fact it's such a horrific tragedy how life even evolved at all. No matter what existence will always be undesirable and I'm disturbed by how selfish humans continue to so selfishly impose existence just creating so much meaningless suffering as a result. I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what, existence itself is the true problem which is why I find it disgusting when humans force their insensitive toxic positivity and wish to purposely make suicide inaccessible even know it's the only way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Hope is a belief that everything will turn out well, all humans perish so yes hope is a coping mechanism and a delusion

Reactions: MrP