• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
a guy who was at the mental hospital had so many cuts on his arms and legs and even face. It looked... cool. I never spoke to him. Not even once. I always got seated next to him at lunch though.

He liked to drink 1 orange juice and 1 full-fat milk. I personally was scared of juice and milk so I only drank water and tea.

He never ever came to groups... I think. I didn't go to many myself. He slept a lot and was always in his hospital gown for some reason.
I liked to read books and wait for my parents to come. They were always sad but I enjoyed the books I was reading. The book I liked the most was Jane Eyre. It was so good. It's my favorite book rn but I also liked Little Women but I haven't read that since I was young.

I never saw this guy ever go to the library. He did talk a few times though. I never talked. Not in groups or at breakfast lunch or dinner. I wonder what people thought of me because I never talked? Maybe they thought I was still super depressed but I really just liked Jane Eyre and was thinking about the book. It took me a long time to read it... I might legitamely be dumb which really is a letdown.

Anyway... my point is: why are guys who cut themselves attractive?? That shouldn't be a thing but it is...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, daemonblight, 21Neberg and 2 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Didn't know that was a thing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
yway... my point is: why are guys who cut themselves attractive?? That shouldn't be a thing but it is...

Maybe some are, but I'm not attractive at all. I guess I'm the exception to the rule.
I agree with you that cuts are not ugly. I like looking at my cuts.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, daemonblight, 15dec and 1 other person