• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sgifeei

sgifeei

May 28, 2024
Ive been having ana for like 3-4 years now, never rly severe but I was underweight and hospitalized 5 times in the last 2 years for depression and ana.
Lately everything has started going well for me, im 19, got into uni, but depression literally for no reason started to kick in and then ed shortly afterwards. I also used to drink but got sober due to calories, sadly probably would have still drank if I didnt relapse w ed.
Now I lost quite a 5 kilos in 2 weeks (idk if numbers are allowed here since its pro recovery, so delete my post if its not allowed ig) and dont wanna stop until Im at least at where I was a year and a half ago. Idk if I should ask for a month of hospitalization in september since uni starts in october or just let myself be and hopefully let it get better somehow by itself.
The truth is, even if I do go to hospital I went to before I prob would not wanna eat since Idk if Im ready to recover but If I fuck myself up during uni I might lose everything and that uni is art school so u need to work in there, cant rly just study from a hospital.
Please please give me advice, I rly dont have anyone to give me kind words rn, my parents dont know what to do and kinda approve of me not eating as long as I dont purge (they dont like me at my weight rn ig, im in the middle of overweight and normal rn)

• Love
Reactions: landslide2
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Hello, I just want to say I'm sorry you're suffering. I don't know what ana or ed are like to endure, so I can't offer advice. But I hope you have a good start to uni and art school and give yourself over to a recovery that works for you right now. Your health is the most important thing. Also post in the recovery forum. (hope you will be kind to yourself)