A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
So i recently applied for a free counseling session from a certified Mental health website that is based in my country and the therapist was messaging for our session for over 5 days now as i said I wasn't available when he first messaged me.. However, when i received yet another invitation I ended up cancelling our session due to my fear of face to face online communication... I don't know if i did the right thing but I haven't received a response from him yet

• Hugs
Reactions: backtoearth, Praestat_Mori, Stormy Raine and 1 other person
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I did that too~ Teehee~ :3 My parents have been trying to get me to sign up again, but I don't have any plans on it any time soon~

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
If you want to try counseling they have so many options now. You don't have to do face to face, you can ask if they have telephone options as that's is your preference. Keep us posted

seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
I ghosted my counsellor after she told me that I should see how difficult other people have it. Like I don't know lol

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I keep ghosting councillors because I become paranoid that they are working with the group that (I believe) is out to get me. Honestly if you think it will cause you more stress and harm than good then it is not worth engaging with those specific services.

If you do want to speak to someone there are so many different options now, I had one that did phone calls because the video calls made me too paranoid and I think in-person appointments are starting to show up in some places again. I also think there are some services that offer text communication but I couldn't tell you for sure what they are. I hope you are able to find the support you are looking for and that works for you <3