• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I'm based in India and I got my first job. Basically I'll have a huge amount of SN and other chems. I hope I carry out with my plan to ctb once I get in. Wish me luck 🤞
On the job?

Reactions: kwho
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it must be a relief to be able to access SN, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom that you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: offbeat
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm based in India and I got my first job. Basically I'll have a huge amount of SN and other chems. I hope I carry out with my plan to ctb once I get in. Wish me luck 🤞
You can easily get sn in India from online, you don't need a job to get sn

India is one of the easiest country to ctb because everything is easy to get without any problems!

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Ik, I have always worked with sn in labs and stuff.
You can easy get it from India mart, just call a supplier they will send it to your home lol

But you said it like a ultimate plan lol to get sn to plan your ctb, it's not serious as you think lol

Last edited:
numbnesshuman

numbnesshuman

People who get lost
May 13, 2023
So glad for you:heart: Good luck and hope you'll have a peace journey

• Love
Reactions: offbeat
offbeat

offbeat

Chemist
Apr 17, 2023
You can easy get it from India mart, just call a supplier they will send it to your home lol

But you said it like a ultimate plan lol to get sn to plan your ctb, it's not serious as you think lol
I'll synthesize it. 🥰🥰 So

Reactions: Euthanza
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I'm based in India and I got my first job. Basically I'll have a huge amount of SN and other chems. I hope I carry out with my plan to ctb once I get in. Wish me luck
Can I ask what type of job it is? I live in Australia and SN is hard to get unless you work at a school or company. Was wondering what job so I can attempt to work at a place that owns the materials needed. Otherwise I'll try become a teacher or something. Just ideas at the moment.

offbeat

offbeat

Chemist
Apr 17, 2023
Can I ask what type of job it is? I live in Australia and SN is hard to get unless you work at a school or company. Was wondering what job so I can attempt to work at a place that owns the materials needed. Otherwise I'll try become a teacher or something. Just ideas at the moment.
I'm in Research & Development. But you can easily get Sn from a chemistry lab too. (They are commonly used in schools and colleges)

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Come to Bali and order your SN online
I'll synthesize it. 🥰🥰 So
Congrats for the job! Can you synthesize Nembutal in your lab? Which city are you from?

Last edited: