• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's the option of some very accessible peaceful suicide pill or poison, it'd be such a relief to be able to just die so peacefully and it's unacceptable extreme cruelty how there isn't such an option. What I find disgusting and hellish is how humans so unnecessarily force life here in the first place even know existing truly is just meaningless suffering yet we are denied the option to just easily die despite the fact we never even consented to any of this.

It's just so unfair and tragic honestly how we have to pay the price all because others were selfish enough to procreate. But honestly if humans continue to procreate then access to such needs to be a basic human right, as existence was so cruelly imposed we should simply be able to choose to free ourselves from the futile imposistion without any risks or complications.

I wish for the option to die so easily as I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, to have the ability to exist truly is beyond undesirable and I wish I never existed more than anything, I see no point and value to prolonging consciousness, rather such a thing just leads to more suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way.

It's just so incredibly horrific how not wanting to suffer and preferring to be permanently unconcious isn't seen as a valid way to feel even know there are no disadvantages to not existing at all, a fate we are destined for anyway. Suicide needs to be accessible as it's suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, suicide is the only true escape from the pointless and torturous burden of existing as a human.

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
I think Fentanyl is the closet thing that exists, the only problem is it's made in batches which have different ingredients, purity etc. You'll never truly know what you have unless you can test it somehow. Also it's illegal so it's not easily obtainable for most people.

I asked the question has anyone overdosed or witnessed someone OD/die from Fentanyl on another forum and everyone attested to just falling asleep without pain and waking up some time later.

The stats also don't lie, there's so many memorial videos on YouTube in the recommend list when I was watching documentaries about it, one channel had over 100 of them.

C

CannotAnymore

Apr 29, 2022
I agree, euthanasia should be an option. Put in whatever regulations you want. But I don't want to taumatize anyone, I don't want the people left behind to lie or speculate about why. I don't want to be forced to choose a violent method. I want to have my organs go to someone who wants to live. I'm ready, it has not be fun. Thank you and good night

Reactions: divinemistress36
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
What I find disgusting and hellish is how humans so unnecessarily force life here in the first place even know existing truly is just meaningless suffering yet we are denied the option to just easily die despite the fact we never even consented to any of this.
Thanks again for calling me and all others parents that.
Not all people think life sucks or is unbearable. And most people certainly don't put kids into this world because they hope they will suffer.