• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't feel any sympathy for those who procreated when they themselves suffer and complain about their lives as like if it's so bad then why did you impose it onto someone else, it's literally like a virus how many humans procreate, it's truly such an evil act.

Procreation is evil as it's the source of all human suffering, how could one be so selfish to force life into this disgusting world even know there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel, procreation is such a horrific crime to me. How is procreation not seen as a crime when it's literally causing others to suffer in a world filled with harm and endless potential for torment, the amount of suffering in this world is literally beyond comprehension and those who commit the crime of procreating just create way more, it's so evil.

Human existence is such an abomination, the tragedy lies in how this repulsive species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, I'm so tired of this hellish world, by being denied the option to die in peace in a guaranteed way it feels like I'm being punished because of the crime to procreate. It's hellish how we all have to suffer because of the selfish, unacceptable disgusting actions of others to force life here. More than anything I wish I never existed, to be conscious and aware is a curse, all that existence has ever caused is endless suffering.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
We are animals. In practice, procreation is our only goal in life.
Theoretically, of course.
Of course, I would also prefer not to have been born with current knowledge. However, if I hadn't been born, I wouldn't have known that I didn't want to. It sounds strange, but that's how it is. I'm certainly not going to accuse anyone of being alive.
I don't have a problem with life in general. I have a problem with what life is like now. If life were better (from my perspective), I would most likely want to live.
I hope that the world will be a more interesting place in the afterlife. Then I will be very happy. Current reality is boring, meaningless and purposeless. It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe somewhere else is better... or not

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I've asked my parents why they made me when life is full of so much suffering. They said life is a gamble and they didn't know I would go through so much suffering. I'm like thanks..

Reactions: thewalkingdread