• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

canaryblue

canaryblue

Jun 3, 2023
Sorry to be such a bother...but I'm just so exhausted at this point. I've read the requirement to pm is to have around 15-20 posts and to have an account for at least 24 hours. Now that I've fulfilled both requirements I'm still not able to pm anybody....is there some specific requirement I'm missing? Do I just have to wait? Not knowing and going back to check if I can pm already every 20-30 minutes is really taxing me mentally.

Please help me out here! Or just tell me something comforting...I'm kind of hitting my breaking point here.

Respectfully,
canaryblue

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Huntfish34 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry, I don't know the actual requirements to activate chat and pm. You can "chat" here for a bit more and hopefully that will help activating the chat function asap for you. I'm sorry I cannot speed this process up for you. What do you want to talk about anyway?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and canaryblue
canaryblue

canaryblue

Jun 3, 2023
Thank you, that's really sweet of you. Basically I've bookmarked a few people I want to ask some questions (you know what kind of questions)... I know I'm literally toppling over myself trying to get there but I just can't help it, it's in my nature. If I want something done, I want it done now. And I hate uncertainty in almost anything. A killer combination in this instance lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Huntfish34
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thank you, that's really sweet of you. Basically I've bookmarked a few people I want to ask some questions (you know what kind of questions)... I know I'm literally toppling over myself trying to get there but I just can't help it, it's in my nature. If I want something done, I want it done now. And I hate uncertainty in almost anything. A killer combination in this instance lol.
haha! Yes I understand. Impatience sometimes. It makes me also angry when I want sth to be done but I'm stopped due to other reasons I have no influence on them. I know that.

• Hugs
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Play on the games forum to boost your post count. I really don't see the point of hiding the search until xxx posts etc.

• Hugs
Vermillion

Vermillion

总有一天,你会忘了我
Jun 1, 2023
I'm not sure what the exact requirements are but mine just unlocked as soon as I started commenting under threads.

Yet again, I didn't start being active until yesterday (2-3 days after joining), so I believe it is the amount of time you've been here that hasn't met the requirements yet.

Edit
It seems like the chat feature has unlocked for you now. ^^​

Last edited:
  • Hugs
canaryblue

canaryblue

Jun 3, 2023
Play on the games forum to boost your post count. I really don't see the point of hiding the search until xxx posts etc.
Haha yes I used the create new thread bar as a search bar so far lol. Big brain move I know
haha! Yes I understand. Impatience sometimes. It makes me also angry when I want sth to be done but I'm stopped due to other reasons I have no influence on them. I know that.
Hey, I just got it! Thank you for talking to me in the mean time. For reference, I had exactly 25 posts and a little more than 24 and a half hours passed when I got it. Maybe this helps out some poor soul in the future.
I'm not sure what the exact requirements are but mine just unlocked as soon as I started commenting under threads.

Yet again, I didn't start being active until yesterday (2-3 days after joining), so I believe it is the amount of time you've been here that hasn't met the requirements yet.​
I got it now, thanks!

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Huntfish34, Valky and 1 other person
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Be active and wait a few days is what I heard but glad you got what you were looking for already.

Also, welcome to SaSu.
Not good to see you but I hope you can find what you are looking for.

I wish you all the best :)

• Hugs