R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
But i cannot find a suitable building!! I found this 30 stories but i have to jump in this narrow space idk will it increase my SI,I prefer to jump and relax when going down so I can let my body just hit the ground. Headfirst.

D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
Careful of falling on others if you choose to go through with this. It's my only issue with jumping from buildings.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
sorry but you confuse me, maybe the rums talking right now and not me, but you post constantly about jumping and then another method and back to jumping, same sort of posts, you commented on my posts a few times.

if your certain this is the path you want to take, please think carefully first, I have recently seen so many videos on jumping from buildings, they are not easy viewings at all, and seeing peoples reactions around them, wow, I could never personally jump from a building potentially in front of others.
As for SI this is something that can be worked on and pushed to one side, but that is something I am not willing to discuss, will only say from experience it can be done

I wish you the best in whatever your future decides and where your path takes you

R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
sorry but you confuse me, maybe the rums talking right now and not me, but you post constantly about jumping and then another method and back to jumping, same sort of posts, you commented on my posts a few times.

if your certain this is the path you want to take, please think carefully first, I have recently seen so many videos on jumping from buildings, they are not easy viewings at all, and seeing peoples reactions around them, wow, I could never personally jump from a building potentially in front of others.
As for SI this is something that can be worked on and pushed to one side, but that is something I am not willing to discuss, will only say from experience it can be done

I wish you the best in whatever your future decides and where your path takes you
The thing is i want to jump but i cannot find the right building;-;. I cannot even access the rooftop. I am not trying to confuse anyone.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
The thing is i want to jump but i cannot find the right building;-;. I cannot even access the rooftop. I am not trying to confuse anyone.
I understand that, I am just trying to go by the posts you have posted. Jumping is my option and the option that works for me, I have the option of two places, its just finding the right time, last time for me in one place I was ninja styled by the cops, the other option is a long ass journey for me, but once done will be a defo on the result I want, I did a lot of research first.
If you are certain this is the path you want, have you done research, have you looked into all options, have you looked in a place that could work and looked into how life revolves around it to make it fit with your path?

I pray you find recovery before you take this option, but either way I wish you the best in the path you chose in life

Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
is CO not more an option for you? what changed? I'm sorry that you arrived at this point :'(