L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
I'm undefeated over my life in fights and since I'm suicidal I kinda want to hurt some people who deserve it. But I want to avoid jail as I was there last year and I'm under court supervision, so. I got about 2 weeks left on this planet and I kinda wanna maul somebody.

I kinda hate in the world nowadays you're not allowed to solve things violently. Too often people have used politics or petty social media bullying or something when I could just break their nose. :/

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I kinda hate in the world nowadays you're not allowed to solve things violently. Too often people have used politics or petty social media bullying or something when I could just break their nose.
Oh so much yes. Knowing that I'm not the only one here with such attitude brings me happiness. Shame it's temporary.

I hate that too. And the thing is, people are still harming each other, just in different ways, like subtle jabs, sarcasm, insinuations, spreading disparaging rumors, and such.

"The purpose of law is to protect the weak from being oppressed by the strong." Several times I've heard this phrase being attributed to the Babylonian king Hammurabi. I don't think it protects weak from the strong. I think it creates a new dimension of power where, again, some are more powerful than others.

Reactions: Skathon, L951788, Amumu and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, as you said, you'd probably end up in jail so, not a good idea.
To make matters worse, "the system" adds more and more rules to be punished for anything! Some of them make sense, some others are ridiculous!

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@L951788 probably the closest you can get legally is to join a boxing or mma gym and spar with people. On the plus side, you'll learn to be a better fighter fighting people who are better than you. I've heard you learn more in losing than winning...

L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
I've been part of an MMA gym before. The competition wasn't very good plus those are people I don't have blazing anger towards so going at it with them is just a hobby/game, not as satisfying.