• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Why is existing like this. I hate how the world treats people. i hate that so much people are in pain. Why is everything so painful. I want to CTB so badly. I want to wait for SN and I know i should. I just dont know how much longer i can wait. I cant handle reality at all anymore fuckkkkkkkkkkk

• Hugs
Reactions: heisenberg, FallenfromGrace, lifewasawillowtv and 5 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Reality is so horrible!!!!! SO BAD!!!!!@

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, sserafim and Dliena
ObssessedEirika

ObssessedEirika

“I’m so damn tired.”
Jan 7, 2024
Reality truly is a dice game where the odds are rigged against a person's favor. It's cruel how life treats people in such agonizing ways. I can honestly relate to the desire to CTB from how painful reality is as I too am going through the same thing.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped in this cruel existence you hate but anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.