• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Well, I was in Poland and 11 days ago I got myself a 3L 1998 Mercedes ML with gasoline and Gas selectable fuel.
Quite a nice, driving it with gasoline was terrible since it consumed so much of it but on the gas (LPG) I drove to Warsaw, Czech Republic and back to my friend's house without any problems. Now, 4 days ago I was driving in the morning with it and first of all I crashed it down the hill. It was quite a scary experience because I was going 30kmh (19mph) down the road and then I lost control and slide across two lanes and down the hill.
The most scary thing was that I didn't had cellular connection but before going to Poland, I got rid of 3 of my OnePlus and Google phones and got myself the iPhone 15 Pro Max and I'm happy that I did that because since the iPhone 14 release, they got something called Satellite SOS and this saved me from being stuck on that hill.
Well, the Mercedes was totaled but I still had my Audi A6 C5 Avant and today after returning from hospital, I took down the ad from local marketplace platform and will continue driving this beater that is like totally scratched, doesn't have a AC and the heater takes like 10 minutes till it starts blowing some warm air.
Well, next time I better spend that money either for a new beater or visit some restaurant like I did a week ago when I drove to Wroclaw and visited a cat cafe. At least I spend that money on some food and was able to pet all the cute, fluffy cats :ahhha: