• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I really need someone to talk to, perhaps someone who I can share my story with and is willing to chat outside of this site (WhatsApp/text). But it can be here as well. Things are falling apart and I'm in so much pain

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Hi - I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm willing to chat but I'm awkward so I'm nott sur ehow much help I'll be.

I know how it feels to have your entire world fall apart though. I don't wanna chat on the public server so hopefully you don't mind if I dm you.

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
I'm not sure how to dm here or if I have the functionality yet, but I'm certainly willing to talk here or over text.

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I'm not sure how to dm here or if I have the functionality yet, but I'm certainly willing to talk here or over text.
I'll send you a dm
if you click the side bar you should get something

Last edited:
L

life360d_on_me

Apr 19, 2024
I really need someone to talk to, perhaps someone who I can share my story with and is willing to chat outside of this site (WhatsApp/text). But it can be here as well. Things are falling apart and I'm in so much pain
lll send you a DM on here