• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really do envy those who permanently cease existing, they are the only true fortunate ones as now they are no longer burdened with something so hellish and harmful as existence. I only see non-existence as desirable because it means the end to all suffering, it comforts me to think of being permanently free from the imposition that is human existence.

The existence of human life is such an abomination and a terrible tragedy to me, I'd never wish to exist and I see nothing appealing about suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, to simply exist is so futile but also it's something so hellish especially as there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

I so admire those who managed to voluntarily end their own existence as for me suicide is suffering, torture and pain prevention, I have no interest in suffering and I see existence as best avoided no matter what. Only those who die are fortunate as nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything, there are no disadvantages to not existing, all I wish for is an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, I see so much beauty in eternal nothingness, for me death means peace.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I envy those who cease to exist as well. It's not fair that I'm stuck enduring this torment called life, a game of survival which I never even wanted to play in the first place. One day I'm going to rage quit the game (by ctb)

snowyyy

snowyyy

in pursuit of freedom
Nov 26, 2023
I really like your threads. I feel like you are taking my thoughts out of my head and pouring them here. It makes me feel better that someone has the same views on this cruel existence as I do.