Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I really wish things could be better. I hate the we all feel we need to do this. I'm not even sure what lasting changes would need to occur in my life. Maybe I'm fated to go through with this. Idk. I just know this fucking sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, Simba, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 18 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Sometimes the necessary changes are not possible

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, death137, Fragile and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Sometimes the necessary changes are not possible
Yeah, I really don't think they are. I would have to be a completely different person - and then what's the point? I wouldn't be me anymore. I'm talking about a complete personality makeover.

• Hugs
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, Journeytoletgo and Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
For me it would also be a complete change of my ill body and also my soul

Reactions: Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, as long as you have doubts about whether to ctb or not, the best thing is not to act impulsively.
Just keep on trying to deal with life and see what the future has in store for you.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: MYStERY_Man, Largeletters and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Well, as long as you have doubts about whether to ctb or not, the best thing is not to act impulsively.
Just keep on trying to deal with life and see what the future has in store for you.

Hugs,

Matt
You're probably right. I just don't want my life as it is now and has been for the past 16 years. When I ask myself whether it has all been worth it, I usually come up quite short. Those aren't great odds. That's 16/28 years of BS, so a little over half my life now.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I agree with you Celerity, it's sad we all have come to this... I wish things could have ended up better for everyone on this site. I'm sorry so much of your life has been full of suffering.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, Efilismislife, Weary Soul and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I think many of us don't want to die, we just want the pain to end and death is the only way for this to happen to us. It's sad what this life has done to us. Sometimes there is just nothing you can do to change it. I think it has always been inevitable for me that I will ctb.

• Love
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, Celerity and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm sorry life has been painful for you. It does suck that the only chance of life we had was this, and it ended up not being in any of our favors whether health wise, socially, mentally, emotionally, physically, romantically. Life sucks for some currently, and it's great for others. So unfortunate it has come to this. I'm just sorry to my parents I know they would have wanted the best for me however they took a chance at having children and mine just turned out to be unfavorable while my siblings ended up having a life of sociability, and romance and average looks while I fall below average in all areas in life. However it would be selfish of them to be so greedy and expect me to stay alive in misery while they have other children that can pursue life until natural death and to leave me alone and respect my choice.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, Celerity and Scribble Fan