Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I can't stop crying and it I keep hurting everyday. No one takes me seriously, my own family think I'm doing this for attention, my friends think I'm joking whenever I give them a hint i can't stop feeling so bad everyday I've put up with this for 5 years. No one knows I tried and failed ctb before and i feel so ugly and I feel like even when i do die no one will care. I'm going to take 9 paracetamols to try and see if it does anything. It sounds small but I'm hoping at least it might make sick so i wont be forced to go to uni. Idk if that's a good idea but idk i'm just so clueless and i hope i don't sound very exaggerated idk how to say all the things I want to say I ust feel so embarrassed ugh

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Kempel556 and kunikuzushi
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Are you having a mental illness? You can dm me if you need a friend :)

• Love
Reactions: Sunoo
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
You are not exaggerating at all, life sucks most of the time and your friends just reacted like mine did they just tought I was joking, they never get what you are going trough. I stopped skipping classes in college because I didn´t like being there it just made me hate myself and feel sad. You shouldn´t take 9 paracetamols because it will hurt your kidneys and make you suffer even more. I don´t know your situation but try to reflect on your situation a little bit more, thats usually what I do and it helps a little.
Hope this can be of some help to you

• Love
Reactions: Sunoo and SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Always do lot of research before trying to ctb, taking a large amount of a random substance won't always do what you'd expect - you'll only risk to expose yourself to more useless sufferings.

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
You are not exaggerating at all, life sucks most of the time and your friends just reacted like mine did they just tought I was joking, they never get what you are going trough. I stopped skipping classes in college because I didn´t like being there it just made me hate myself and feel sad. You shouldn´t take 9 paracetamols because it will hurt your kidneys and make you suffer even more. I don´t know your situation but try to reflect on your situation a little bit more, thats usually what I do and it helps a little.
Hope this can be of some help to you
It's good to know I am not alone
yeah whenever I do go to Uni I feel like people avoid me and dislike me. I wish could stop going but my parents are kind of controlling even though I'm an adult now, I think it's because in my culture parents decide everything for you it makes me really sad and trapped. Sorry I keep going off
Thank you though, I wish you the best!
Are you having a mental illness? You can dm me if you need a friend :)
Thank you so much <3 I have been through a lot of eating disorders, I think I have anxiety but I've never gotten it checked because I'm really scared of doctors in my country. If you tell them anything they will force you into some mental hospital and I almost got admitted once but yh
Thanks again <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
It's good to know I am not alone
yeah whenever I do go to Uni I feel like people avoid me and dislike me. I wish could stop going but my parents are kind of controlling even though I'm an adult now, I think it's because in my culture parents decide everything for you it makes me really sad and trapped. Sorry I keep going off
Thank you though, I wish you the best!
Your welcome, PM me whenever you want to talk about something. My parents are almost the same they just want to control my life and everything I do.
I wish you all the best for your life :)

• Love