Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
It's a phrase that's overused. Sure, people can self-sabotage and be their own worst enemy, but the phrase has just become a tool to be used by people who want to sound helpful without actually being, you know, fucking helpful.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, motel rooms and demuic
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
It is also said because whole mental health system is based on ideas that the problem lies mostly in invidual like brain chemical imbalance or some negative thinking. Where reality is we are social animals evolved to live in a group, certain environment and lifestyle. So to help person they would have to do much more or maybe finally admit that our way of living, society, capitalism is sick and producing most mental health problems.

• Love
Reactions: brokenwaves, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, demuic and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
our way of living, society, capitalism is sick and producing most mental health problems.
Capitalism plays an important part, but it's the dysfunctional families that break most of our minds

Reactions: Outsider and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
People who say "Nobody cares about you" can go f themselves. Lets just get that clear. People also frequently say we should ask for help. So I understand your frustration. We need to ask for help but we can only help ourselves. Yeah pffft... wish there was a handbook for life. LAwwwd.

But hopefully what these people really mean is that you have to find that thing inside yourself that wants help. (I know... *rolls eyes) Then you find someone that doesn't say things like " nobody cares about you" and you rather tell someone who says "we care about you, we are sorry you are going through this".

I am sorry people are being insensitive to you. Sometimes people are just assholes. You will find many of them in this life. One of the best things to learn is to ignore these pricks. Its hard but it gets easier the more often you practice.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha