• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Although other factors like utter despair and/or lack of other available options are at play in pushing people to catch the bus, I really admire those who have managed to finally do it because it takes a lot of bravery, determination, and self-abnegation.

One's life is already filled with suffering stemming from all sorts of life's abuses; and on top of it all, one has to deal with the most tormentuous, soul-crushing dilemma most people would give anything to avoid.

Life just really fucking sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby, DefinitelyReady, YosemiteGrrl and 12 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I'm about to go in a few days, the only factor I can't control is how long to ship the SN to me, I wish the best to you mate (you can read my CTB thread and I'd greatly appreciate it)

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
I'm about to go in a few days, the only factor I can't control is how long to ship the SN to me, I wish the best to you mate (you can read my CTB thread and I'd greatly appreciate it)
I'm also on the verge of ending it all. I have everything ready to go for more than six months now. But, obviously, I've been procrastinating it. It's been literally a long tug of war.

I also wish you the best, buddy. I'm so sorry that life has brought us all to this most unfortunate crossroads. Which urges me to repeat: life just fucking sucks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and JKFleck
R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
Me too bro I don't know how they do it

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Anna777333
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
Me too bro I don't know how they do it
I am too very much astonished at how they've managed themselves to do it. Especially the ones that end up doing it in undignified, violent ways.

Life sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and enduringwinter
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I really admire the famous samurai's who performed seppuku. The ideology attached to it probably helped. I am the kind of person who has to romanticise to breath

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
I agree, there is a lot of bravery involved. I think the biggest issue I have is the uncertainty of success... I can truly lament the idea of ending up worse off than before.

I've never understood how people could assert that it is a cowardly decision to CTB. Then again, those that make such generalizations likely may have never felt the urge to leap into the void themselves (but I suppose that is also a generalization, too, so who am I to make assessments like that haha)

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and divinemistress36
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
I've never understood how people could assert that it is a cowardly decision to CTB

That is easily explained.

Most people who spout that bullshit oxymoron are just the most pathologically callous, cold-ass, brutishly stupid, psychopathic NPC bullies that this rat race of a human species can ever produce.

They simply have no empathy at all; and on top of it, they somehow still think it's fun to abuse and degrade people who are going through the most excruciating, immeasurable suffering by slandering them as "cowards."

Humans are such a disgusting piece-of-shit species... the world would be better off without them.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
They simply have no empathy at all; and on top of it, they somehow still think it's fun to abuse and degrade people who are going through the most excruciating, immeasurable suffering by slandering them as "cowards."

Humans are such a disgusting piece-of-shit species... the world would be better off without them.
Xunzi said that the nature of human (as are other species, I think) is evil. Goodness is something that must be painstakingly cultivated

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and thewalkingdread