throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I really had it going for me. I had good habits and had things I liked but I just decided that I don't deserve that. I purposefully ruined my life and now I'm a shill who sits on his computer all day. I don't know why I did this but I feel it's necessary. I try my best to avoid things that make me happy because I don't deserve happiness. I feel crazy, man.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, leavingthesoultrap, Dingusguy and 1 other person
donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
Same, I self sabotaged myself this time around. Have a good job, place to live etc. actually got a little help from the pro lifers and did pretty good for myself. The last month or so I just decided to give money away, max out credit cards around the holidays all while not paying my bills. I don't care, I don't want to live with these people in my head anymore!

• Aww..
Reactions: Dingusguy and matt1968
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
This is exactly me too.

I have a cycle of doing okay, then make immature decisions, bad coping that I don't address when things not too bad and get in giant holes.

This one feels too much.

• Aww..
Reactions: miaumiau, leavingthesoultrap and Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Not sure I fit into the category but I guess I sorta do? I have a bunch of issues that are mostly fixable, but for some reason I just don't do anything about them, I have no motivation to better myself, no energy to heal, and I am beginning to run low on money but I still can't bring myself to find a job. It's strange.
I feel bad for anyone who doesn't think they deserve happiness or joy, because I think everyone deserves it. I hope whatever you're going through gets better or that you find peace in some other way.
That foes for OP and everyone else who feels the same way, I hope you all find some peace.

Reactions: miaumiau
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I was finally doing better in 2017 - 2019 I had a decent job, hobbies and hopes but I couldn't handle the COVID situation it broke me. It was like the final nail into the coffin. Everything spiraled downwards from there

miaumiau

miaumiau

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
Jan 15, 2024
Same. Self sabotaging sucks.