M

missmiseery

i hate myself and want to die
Jun 28, 2023
I promised to myself I would stay alive until october, I was going on a trip to see a singer I really like and to visit the only part of my family I care about. But the company has canceled flights bought on sale, which was my case, and will give me vouchers, not my money back. I can't afford to buy another ticket because without a promotion it's too expensive and I don't have that much money. I don't know what to do, if there's another crisis I don't think I will survive and I was trying so damn hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: sundown12, allthatimsaying and Suicidebydeath
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
Wondering if you are from Brazil, because a situation like that is happening on a national level here. Would you feel comfortable to share?

If that's the case, would you also feel comfortable to accept some help?

M

missmiseery

i hate myself and want to die
Jun 28, 2023
Wondering if you are from Brazil, because a situation like that is happening on a national level here. Would you feel comfortable to share?

If that's the case, would you also feel comfortable to accept some help?
Yes I am lol, I was going to see Roger Waters... I had decided to kill myself and had pills to take when I got home. I was crying and really scared but I decided to check my phone and there was news with the dates and local... it felt like a fucking miracle so I decided I was going to see him before I die. I don't want to give up on that but I won't have enough money for a flight

• Love
Reactions: allthatimsaying
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
Yes I am lol, I was going to see Roger Waters... I had decided to kill myself and had pills to take when I got home. I was crying and really scared but I decided to check my phone and there was news with the dates and local... it felt like a fucking miracle so I decided I was going to see him before I die. I don't want to give up on that but I won't have enough money for a flight
And I was going to see Paul McCartney in November (my favorite singer!), but I chose not to go for a different reason.

I've sent you a PM, can you check it out? Of course, if you don't feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: Under Pressure
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
so sorry this happened to you. I'd kill to see my favorite musicians. i know it seems futile, but i hope you find the strength to bounce back from this situation.