• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cujoh

cujoh

autistic hikkineet
Feb 7, 2023
Apparently i can't love others but I feel i love my younger brother very much and feel i want the best for him but perhaps that's emotional immaturity talking. Plus eventually when he grows up he'll realise what a cruel person his older sibling is. My father will grow to resent me and my mother who already hates me will grow to believe that my behavior is a reflection of how badly she's parented me and feel guilty and then I'll feel bad not realising that i'm just purely evil and she hasn't done anything wrong. And then if i have kids I'll end up mistreating them.
that's why it'd be better off if i just died. I can't face people now that I know who i really am but have been ignoring it as i am narcissistic

Last edited:
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I feel i love my younger brother very much and feel i want the best for him but perhaps that's emotional immaturity talking
Sounds to me like emotional maturity.

If it is BPD, which I've got, it can be really tempting (and easy) to lock our emotions away. However, the downside is that if we do it often enough and well enough, we forget we do it 🙄 and then assume we don't have any emotions at all. But really they're buried so deep we can't access them as it's too painful or whatever. Check that before writing yourself off as "evil".

Reactions: Hollowman