Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I practiced the whole setup - blocking my bedroom door, hanging the sign that says there's poison and to keep the cat out (I'll also label the cups), and the chairs next to my bed, one with a bowl for vomit and the other for 3 cups of SN drink. I feel more ready than the other times and much more comfortable now that I can ctb in my own bedroom. I do feel a little anxious, but mostly determined.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Ybother, WinterFaust and 6 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I practiced the whole setup - blocking my bedroom door, hanging the sign that says there's poison and to keep the cat out (I'll also label the cups), and the chairs next to my bed, one with a bowl for vomit and the other for 3 cups of SN drink. I feel more ready than the other times and much more comfortable now that I can ctb in my own bedroom. I do feel a little anxious, but mostly determined.
Thats pretty cool, I hope it works out for you! Have a nice journey :heart:

Reactions: Ybother
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
When will you catch the ride?

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
When will you catch the ride?
I'm hoping very early tomorrow morning, I'm still working on deciding an exact time. But I don't want to say that's for sure yet, not until shortly before, as the other times didn't work out and I don't want to make a fool of myself again. I'll make a goodbye thread a bit before.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath and Zappfe lover
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
are you going to include a message on your sign with what you've done/call ems? or just let them discover your body? your family i mean

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
are you going to include a message on your sign with what you've done/call ems? or just let them discover your body? your family i mean
I don't think my brother will be able to get into my room, unless he breaks the window. I'll have my curtains closed. I'm guessing when my brother can't get into my room he'll call my mom, and she'll assume what's going on and either call 911 or tell my brother to (my mom is away right now).

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I don't think my brother will be able to get into my room, unless he breaks the window. I'll have my curtains closed. I'm guessing when my brother can't get into my room he'll call my mom, and she'll assume what's going on and either call 911 or tell my brother to (my mom is away right now).
i wish i could be this casual about who finds me and how lol, i truly do envy you that. that's one of my only major worries about the decision still, making fucking sure its not my grandparents, that its medical professionals or law enforcement since they're the least likely to be affected by it.

what about time? how long are you sure to be undisturbed after you take the sn? sorry if you've already answered this in other threads

Reactions: Ybother and Fragile
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
i wish i could be this casual about who finds me and how lol, i truly do envy you that. that's one of my only major worries about the decision still, making fucking sure its not my grandparents, that its medical professionals or law enforcement since they're the least likely to be affected by it.

what about time? how long are you sure to be undisturbed after you take the sn? sorry if you've already answered this in other threads

You absolutely can, It's not something that is locked in to any specific person's mind. It's just a baby-step process you yourself do each day (IE: Putting your socks on before shoes, etc). If you really want to do that, sit down and think about who might find you, how do you want them to see you? Will you leave instructions? It can be discomforting to think about, but it's not impossible. It was the first thing I planned out when I begun planning. It'll be ok, you will find your way.

TO OP:

I truly hope you have a safe journey, not an off the cuff empty platitude, I truly wish you find what you're looking for, and that there's nothing but a painless transition waiting for you.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020

I should have at least 4 hours.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I should have at least 4 hours.
it makes me sad to say goodbye to you even though we've only shared a few messages ='( but i know very well the same thing you do...when you've had all the pain you can take, its time to go and others should stay the hell out of the process unless invited. *sigh* if only they had a way to identify people like us and send us to our own special island/community at birth, i think existence here would have been a lot different and better for all of us.

if i don't talk to you before you go, i hope you get the result you want and find the peace you're looking for. i don't pray, exactly, but i'll hold a good thought for you rue.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I hope things work out how you want them to :heart: :heart:

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Send u lots of love and I wish u peace!