V

V1990

Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone.
I suffer from multiple chronic illnesses that cause excruciating pain, I have been sick since 2010, tried several different medications and treatments, nothing worked. I live in pain 24/7, I suffer from severe fatigue and sleep deprivation because all the pain and other symptoms won't let me sleep, I can go days without sleeping. Now my symptoms got even worse, the only resemblance of a "normal" life I had is gone, I spend my days in extreme pain, going to the bathroom every 5 minutes and there's nothing doctors can do, they told me I had to accept it and learn to live like this. A few months ago I took 60 pills of Quetiapine (300mg each) and ended up in a coma for a few days, the only reason I didn't die was because I was discovered way too soon, I should have taken the pills earlier in the day... Now I plan on trying it again and I know Quetiapine isn't ideal, I have read plenty about it but it's the only thing I have access to. I'm so desperate because I really want to die, I can't take it anymore and I'm so afraid to fail. If only I had a place where I could be on my own, unfortunately I don't live alone, I'm only by myself from 6:30am to 5pm usually. I'm so desperate and I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: inactive, Linda, Passersby and 2 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If I was in your situation I would want to go too. I once knew someone who had tried and failed several times, and finally decided to end it with certainty by jumping off a tall building - 17 floors.. That worked for him. (But it would need to be done so as not to put anyone else's life in danger, by landing on top of them.)