AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I am gonna really make sure I am prepared I want this to work out. I chose to do it May 1st. I want to have some time to live a little more to see if I change my mind, pretty much to make sure I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN and prepare. I am also waiting because I want to be there for my Sisters 18th Birthday which is on April 30th.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, cryone, cheese.out and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not a good idea putting dates and stuff, police or medical staff might be forced to intervene.

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Not a good idea putting dates and stuff, police or medical staff might be forced to intervene.
I've seen people throw around dates. And to any Federal entities that may be stalking me: I DIDNT SPECIFY WHAT I WOULD BE DOING. YOU CANT PROVE SHIT.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I've seen people throw around dates. And to any Federal entities that may be stalking me: I DIDNT SPECIFY WHAT I WOULD BE DOING. YOU CANT PROVE SHIT.
They probably won't but sometimes they will intervene if someone threatened to take their life. Depends what mood they are in I guess.

S

strawberryseed

Jan 22, 2024
me too :)!! but i chose my birthday i've always liked the irony it's silly

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles, MrFreshTheCat and hikikomorizombie
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
seems good. this is just a suggestion but I'd move the date a little more past your sister's birthday. i mean, lots of people still have the happy birthday feels the day after.

Reactions: rozeske