• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifesprisoner

Apr 23, 2024
I opened my n without thinking and am no unsure how long its going to last anyone got any info

Reactions: girlsboysthems
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
It truly makes me wonder, what goes on inside these people heads in order to risk ruining their N, is it so they have an excuse to not ctb? Maybe they feel ashamed to say they have changed their minds, so now they say they can't use their N cause they have opened it?

So many people here would give everything they have to acquire such a thing, while others spoil it just because.

Last edited:
Reactions: living Dead, locked*n*loaded and girlsboysthems
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
Most manufacturer reccomendations for open storage is 3 months.

Reactions: girlsboysthems and avoid
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
I would trade every penny I had to find N for real. Just saying what everyone is probably thinking. This is not a sourcing reply.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
I would trade every penny I had to find N for real. Just saying what everyone is probably thinking. This is not a sourcing reply.
Same here. I'm absolutely shocked that there's actually a user here who was able to procure it these days. Stuff is basically liquid gold. Just the thought of someone risking expiration by opening it makes my blood boil tbh

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
Good to know someone is here. I hope they don't get got.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
How much did the guy the sold it over the internet charge?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Once opened and the solution was subjected to air it can spoil because air is not as clean as many think.

1 month is the unofficial advice from Exit Intl/PPH but you should check for impurities / cloudiness of the solution if you store it longer.

Reactions: avoid
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How much did the guy the sold it over the internet charge?
D sold Nembutal 12.6 grams 2 bottles for around $750 to the U.S. for many years here and in the PPH. "N from A" "N from D", for at least 8 years imo from 2016 to 2022. and other sources also for at least 15 years plus online usually sourced from the PPH. there hasn't been any reliable sales online since May 2022

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
That's also the reason why I don't open my SN until the day I want to use it.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and locked*n*loaded