justwant2sleep

justwant2sleep

Jul 23, 2023
So I tried to give this life one last try. I failed miserably. How stupid was I to think I could ever successfully live in this hell? I cannot cope. I'm worried I won't be able to find a SN source where I live. Either that or I will have to find somewhere for hanging soon. It's all too much. I just need to fall asleep and never wake up. I feel like I am already dead but my body is lagging behind. I hadn't left my house for weeks until I was forced to go to a family gathering. My god it was hell. I do not have it in me to talk about the weather or how soft my jumper is or the score in the sporting game. I cannot even fake a smile or interest in small talk anymore. I'm way too exhausted but they all think I'm just being rude. Please please someone help me I just want to leave

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: PurpleVoid, Homo erectus, Eternal Sleep! and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it really can be so dreadful feeling trapped here, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, I certainly wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake.

• Hugs
Reactions: justwant2sleep, CTB Dream and carmechanicer_keke
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Sorry life was harsh to you. I hope you find the peace and love you so deserve ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: justwant2sleep, Eternal Sleep! and CTB Dream
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to endure is so awful. Life is so exhausting and cruel sometimes. Nobody should suffer like this. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: justwant2sleep, Homo erectus, Eternal Sleep! and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry this life v awfl all sffr all pain v hard ctb, v undrstnd want escp want sleep no wake

• Hugs
Reactions: justwant2sleep, Praestat_Mori and Homo erectus
justwant2sleep

justwant2sleep

Jul 23, 2023
I understand that it really can be so dreadful feeling trapped here, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, I certainly wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake.
It really is dreadful. Thank you - I hope I find that freedom soon too, because I am running out of patience. Oh my god if only it was as simple as choosing to not wake up. I would've been gone many years ago lol
Sorry life was harsh to you. I hope you find the peace and love you so deserve ❤
Thank you! I'm not sure I deserve love, but some peace would be great
I'm sorry what you have to endure is so awful. Life is so exhausting and cruel sometimes. Nobody should suffer like this. I hope you find peace.
Life has been exhausting and cruel for many years now, I agree that nobody should suffer like many of us here are. Thank you for the well wishes, I appreciate it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cheese.out