FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Growing up I always felt my features of having brown skin, dark brown eyes and black hair were boring and made me invisible to men. Experiencing regularly as a teenager guys ( including men of my race) I liked choosing white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes or lighter eyes over me I felt I was never beautiful. I envied these girls because they were seen as beautiful and special. I experienced regular bullying over my appearance and racial bullying. It has been difficult fighting years of self loathing and pain of frequent rejection.

I always believed I needed to be blonde haired blue eyed to be beautifu and noticed by men until at 25 when I went on holiday to Italy.I got noticed by men first in the UK airport and then by the Italian locals. I was no longer invisible anymore. It felt great I finally felt like everyone else and not a freak anymore that I have feeling my entire life. Even rescently I have been getting postive male attention in public.

I have now fallen in love deeply with my dark brown eyes. Brown eyes have this deep shine, allure and mystery now I can see it. Once I became more of my happier and began living authentically as my true self I could see the true beauty within my dark brown eyes. There was never anything wrong with my dark brown eyes they were perfect the way they are.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: MeltingBrain, StolenLife, Sannti and 5 others