アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
My body feels like its actually failing, both mentally and physically. I am currently in the hospital due to pneumonia, it came from the flu and it worsened into pneumonia due to malnutrition. I'm unable to eat enough due to crippling stress, this stress is destroying me, at times I can't even breathe because of it, I feel like I am suffocating. It has ruined my immune system because I can't eat because of it. My immune system is so weak. I have been experiencing this stress since August. I was SA'd a few days ago from my schizophrenic uncle who refuses to take his meds, that just caused so much more unnecessary stress and that SA makes me feel absolutely fucking disgusting. No break, never. I just want to ctb the fuck out of this stupid existence already but I have no means of doing so. Fuck this shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, ultrasharpy123456, Unknown21 and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible what you are going through, it's just so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence with no straightforward way to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, ignatius and myusername890
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Do you think your attempt with sn had caused this problems?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and myusername890
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
My body feels like its actually failing, both mentally and physically. I am currently in the hospital due to pneumonia, it came from the flu and it worsened into pneumonia due to malnutrition. I'm unable to eat enough due to crippling stress, this stress is destroying me, at times I can't even breathe because of it, I feel like I am suffocating. It has ruined my immune system because I can't eat because of it. My immune system is so weak. I have been experiencing this stress since August. I was SA'd a few days ago from my schizophrenic uncle who refuses to take his meds, that just caused so much more unnecessary stress and that SA makes me feel absolutely fucking disgusting. No break, never. I just want to ctb the fuck out of this stupid existence already but I have no means of doing so. Fuck this shit.
Have you tried looking at the resources thread?
There's plenty of methods available to most people.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Have you tried looking at the resources thread?
There's plenty of methods available to most people.
They've been on the forum for a bit, have previous attempts, and they're in the hospital sick with pneumonia. The resources thread isn't going to avail much right now.

Sorry life's being a royal dick, OP. I hope you're able to find some peace eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Do you think your attempt with sn had caused this problems?
I don't know.. maybe SN had something to do with it but I don't think its the main cause.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori