• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
Basically I've wanted to exit for many years now, used to believe that I wouldn't be alive when I hit 18yo or I would ctb on that day, but I'm still here. Now I feel like I can't exit because of my mom. She will be completely broken. I also have a younger sister that is only 3yo and I feel like it will be extremely selfish and a terrible idea to exit. Please tell me what you think about it and how you would act

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
it's hard, the grief that follows after the passing of a family member. it's not to say that you're selfish but it just makes it harder to ctb with those reasons. I can't imagine my dad seeing my lifeless body.

imo there's no way to lessen the grief of the people around you, leaving a note stating that it's not their fault is something I think of doing. I've also distanced myself from my family members over time to maybe lessen the grief but in reality i don't know.

Hugs,

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really up to you whether you wish to continue or not, none of us consented to this existence in the first place and we aren't obligated to continue so like I said it's up to the individual. But anyway best wishes, it must be tiring feeling so trapped in that situation.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I guess the question is, why do you want to ctb in the first place?

Maybe you can derive a purpose in life from your younger sister, be there for her and help her avoid what made you so depressed. That's how I feel about my little brother.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Only you can know. If you have done everything possible to recover I think people will understand.

The only people who are called cowards are criminals who CTB to avoid facing justice.

Reactions: SoulCage
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
It seems like a difficult situation.

Unfortunately, only you can know what is the best for you right now.
I don't want to make many assumptions, but I believe if you have good relationships with your family, you can dedicate some time to them — you will always have the option to consider CTB later.

The biggest problem with CTB is that there is no going back, so weighing all your choices carefully is worth it.

I sincerely wish you the best.

Reactions: divinemistress36
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
My opinion...
I know you are hoping for something that gives you a solution (either because you see my words as advice or because you make up your own conclusions). But in this world there are no solutions, only trade-offs. It will always have bad consequences. If you remain in this world then you will have to continue making sacrifices.
Do you want that?

My take on "CTB is selfish" is that everyone is selfish. They don't want to deal with my disappearance, because it's an emotional inconvenience for them. If they would love me then they would let me find my peace whatever the cost. They limit my freedom of deciding for myself. I want to go. But they want me to stay. We are all equally selfish.