• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
I can't post it here out of fear of doxxing myself and alerting authorities to put more security guards. I plan to go at night and wear dark clothing to be less visible. But there are many details I can't get right. If someone could help then please PM me.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and S like suicide
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
This was going to be my method but SI always kicks in at last minute. There are lots of other methods on here can be read. Try some of the mega threads it helped me out a lot

StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
This was going to be my method but SI always kicks in at last minute. There are lots of other methods on here can be read. Try some of the mega threads it helped me out a lot
I know SI is a problem but I don't have other options available this is the only one and I need to go soon.

• Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop and Per Ardua Ad Astra
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I could say the night night method would be less painful. I made a thread about it on here. Take a look if you like. Would be nice if I was born in the 50s when SN was easier to get hold of

Reactions: makethepainstop and StolenLife
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I can't post it here out of fear of doxxing myself and alerting authorities to put more security guards. I plan to go at night and wear dark clothing to be less visible. But there are many details I can't get right. If someone could help then please PM me.
Wish i could join you,i definitely would jump with a partner

Reactions: counting-out-time, makethepainstop and StolenLife