S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
My life is good but I have done some mistakes that's gonna blow my mind by the end of the year. I really didn't want to die but there's no other option for me. It's not a matter of choice. Fuck it, why does this have to happen with me?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mr2005, BorderlineSuicidal, DFFP and 4 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
What was some of the mistakes?

Maybe by sharing and hearing from another person, their perspective could be beneficial for you?

Reactions: Regen, Steamm, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I don't really want to die either, but feel there's no other choice for me :( I haven't ordered any SN, but want to

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, DFFP and Steamm
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm also here if you want help troubleshooting or finding new angles. If you want to live there may be other ways to approach life.

Reactions: Steamm and Spitfire
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's only your choice. You have to make certain that you're 100% sure you want to it, otherwise you might damage yourself immortally.

Reactions: Hazelnut and Steamm
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
My life is good but I have done some mistakes that's gonna blow my mind by the end of the year. I really didn't want to die but there's no other option for me. It's not a matter of choice. Fuck it, why does this have to happen with me?

Do you have SN available to you right now?

I am concerned about you because you say your life is good, and that you do not really want to die.

Is it possible to explain a little more?

Reactions: Regen, Hazelnut and Steamm
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Do you have SN available to you right now?

I am concerned about you because you say your life is good, and that you do not really want to die.

Is it possible to explain a little more?
Yes, I do have. My mistakes you lead me to lose every money I have and I don't want to be here to see that happening. I can't take it. I don't know if tou understand what I'm trying to say.

Reactions: Hazelnut
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I do have. My mistakes you lead me to lose every money I have and I don't want to be here to see that happening. I can't take it. I don't know if tou understand what I'm trying to say.

Thank you

I am really glad you are talking. It sounds like you still have some time.. at least to the years end before that happens?

I understand what you are trying to say. I have said it before on this site how much I wish money would never have to be the reason.

I could talk about it. I have... There are some posts on it here where I have mentioned it when I was homeless.

If you have SN? It will still be there for you if you do not feel ready right now.

Last edited:
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Thank you

I am really glad you are talking. It sounds like you still have some time.. at least to the years end before that happens?

I understand what you are trying to say. I have said it before on this site how much I wish money would never have to be the reason.

I could talk about it. I have... There are some posts on it here where I have mentioned it when I was homeless.

If you have SN? It will still be there for you if you do not feel ready right now.
Yeah I have a few months left. I also wish money wasn't a problem. I already had a big money loss about 2 years ago and now that's about to happen. That's too much for me to handle.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am glad there is still some time. It is really important to be ready for something like this.

You don't want to really do this do you?

How did you handle it two years ago when this happened?

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I am glad there is still some time. It is really important to be ready for something like this.

You don't want to really do this do you?

How did you handle it two years ago when this happened?
I can't say I really get over what happened to me 2 years ago. That's why I am here to be honest, but slowly I was starting to see some light in the end of the tunnel, but having that happening again with me that's just too much pressure to take imo.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am usually on this site all day. I will stay with you to talk as long as you want to, okay.

How is your state of mind right now? Are you calm?

DFFP

DFFP

Aug 2, 2020
That's the same for me. CTB is my only way

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Sorry for your pain. What happened do you want to talk about it ?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I talked to him yesterday.

Maybe he will come back to this thread today, or another time sometime soon?

Last edited:
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I was thinking the same thing.
Only today I tied the rope to the tree I hope I gonna make it to die.
But I am content with the decision.
Because the alternative would not be better. When I get what others get? When I get what I want? I won't.

So, I reason it as a price to pay.
This is the price I have to pay to end it. So is fair.
I accepted the price and I will pay it.
I don't want it, I don't like it. But it must be done.

Reactions: DFFP
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020

We are in VERY similar situations - I've got my SN and am ready to go. I've made some catastrophic mistakes that I can't undo and they are eventually going to come out and destroy every aspect of my life. I don't even know how much time I have since it could happen any day. Just know that you're not alone in this and you're among some very caring and empathetic people here.

Reactions: DFFP