• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dreemurr

Dreemurr

Jul 28, 2018
Hi. I need to make a plan to kill myself but it's kinda hard to do it. See, I'm a 17 y/o teen, but I've lived a sheltered and isolated life. I have zero social skills so I only interacted with people at school, and now that I finished it I'm living a NEET/hikkomori life. I live with my mother and my little brother.

I really hate my life, I feel lonely and for a few years I've had suicidal thoughts, but lately it's been worse than ever so I decided I'd finally end my suffering. I thought that partial suspension was a fine method because it was painless (I'm a coward and I fear the pain of death) and quick. But... there isn't any rope in the house. I decided to steal one I saw once at my father's house (they're divorced and I go there in the weekends) but I wasn't able to find it. I can't go to buy one because well, I'm a NEET, and I don't have any friends so I never hang out or go outside. I can't go out without my mother asking me questions and I can't think of an excuse to bullshit her. Also, my plan was killing myself in one weekend, when my mother is working and my brother is at my father's house. I'd make some stupid excuse to stay, then I'd call 911 to come here and find my body because I don't want my mother or my brother seeing my corpse, also there's the risk they can see me before dying and they 'save' me. But my mother is now in her vacations so she stays at home in the weekends.

So... I need help with those things.

1- How can I find a rope? What excuse can I make to go and buy one? Or is there any other thing I can use instead of a rope?
2- Where can I kill myself and not be found? Remember that I stay at home 24/7 so I need to make another excuse for going out.
3- Is there any other method which would be more effective in my case?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering you.

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
1- How can I find a rope? What excuse can I make to go and buy one? Or is there any other thing I can use instead of a rope?
2- Where can I kill myself and not be found? Remember that I stay at home 24/7 so I need to make another excuse for going out.
3- Is there any other method which would be more effective in my case?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering you.

You're not bothering anyone, first of all.

1. Do you have any money at all? There are ropes online that you could buy with gift cards if you happen to have a birthday or something coming up. There are other things to use besides a rope, but a rope is the most effective. People have died using belts, scarves, and all manner of unorthodox things. If you can get a rope, though, do it. Static ropes are best.

2. Have a bike? Maybe start going on bike rides, and then when you kill yourself, go on one last ride to the woods. Nobody will be suspicious.

3. I can't think of many at-home methods besides hanging, unless you have a gun or poison lying around. Since you're a NEET, I wouldn't use someone else's stuff. Not properly hiding and locking your guns could get someone in trouble. Outside of the home, there's jumping and trains, but both are incredibly difficult to do.

Good luck, whatever you do.

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
Dude. When I was reading the first paragraph I got scared because you just discribed me. I'm one year older than you though. But I didin't have a decent adolescence, zero social skills and I live with my mother and little brother because she's divorced from my father. I'm a NEET as well. I have one single rope and I can't lose it beacause it is my only passage out, I'm going to do this inside my house because there is no place outside I could do it and I'm really concerned about the fact of my mother or my brother find my body. The remaining corpse of hanging is creepy, but I don't know what to do. I was thinking about call 911 too, but a person here adviced me not to. I'm on the same boat as you. Keep in touch...

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
About the whole "not wanting others to find you" thing: I can respect that. I don't know what to do about that other than leaving a sign or note pleading with them not to go into the room. Either that or going into the woods to do it.

I don't know about calling the cops, because it takes a while for brain death to occur. Cops can deploy pretty fast. Maybe you'll be dead, maybe not. Just keep that in mind and be careful, whatever you do. I don't want any of you to be a vegetable or be under 24/7 surveillance in a worse situation than you are in already.

Dreemurr

Dreemurr

Jul 28, 2018
You're not bothering anyone, first of all.

1. Do you have any money at all? There are ropes online that you could buy with gift cards if you happen to have a birthday or something coming up. There are other things to use besides a rope, but a rope is the most effective. People have died using belts, scarves, and all manner of unorthodox things. If you can get a rope, though, do it. Static ropes are best.

2. Have a bike? Maybe start going on bike rides, and then when you kill yourself, go on one last ride to the woods. Nobody will be suspicious.

3. I can't think of many at-home methods besides hanging, unless you have a gun or poison lying around. Since you're a NEET, I wouldn't use someone else's stuff. Not properly hiding and locking your guns could get someone in trouble. Outside of the home, there's jumping and trains, but both are incredibly difficult to do.

Good luck, whatever you do.

1- No, I don't have any money. I guess I'm gonna steal some money from my mother, just the neccesary to buy the rope. Also, there isn't any online local stores in this country. And, would a karate belt be effective? Half an hour ago I realized I still have some karate belts I used when I was a children and was into martial arts. I'll send a photo later.

2- I don't even know how to ride a bike. I'm that pathetic. But my grandmother was pushing me to learn with a schoolmate, so I could learn so I can do this! There isn't any woods in this town tho. But I guess I can find some place to hang.

3- None of these would be feasible in my case. I don't have guns (they're not legal in this country), I don't have any kind of poison, meds or drugs to OD, I can't jump from the building I live in (it's a 4 storey building) and there isn't train stations in this town.

Thanks for the advice.

Dude. When I was reading the first paragraph I got scared because you just discribed me. I'm one year older than you though. But I didin't have a decent adolescence, zero social skills and I live with my mother and little brother because she's divorced from my father. I'm a NEET as well. I have one single rope and I can't lose it beacause it is my only passage out, I'm going to do this inside my house because there is no place outside I could do it and I'm really concerned about the fact of my mother or my brother find my body. The remaining corpse of hanging is creepy, but I don't know what to do. I was thinking about call 911 too, but a person here adviced me not to. I'm on the same boat as you. Keep in touch...

Glad you can relate. I feel the same about the corpse, I've seen some photos and it's fucking disturbing. I don't want to traumatize my relatives.

About the whole "not wanting others to find you" thing: I can respect that. I don't know what to do about that other than leaving a sign or note pleading with them not to go into the room. Either that or going into the woods to do it.

I don't know about calling the cops, because it takes a while for brain death to occur. Cops can deploy pretty fast. Maybe you'll be dead, maybe not. Just keep that in mind and be careful, whatever you do. I don't want any of you to be a vegetable or be under 24/7 surveillance in a worse situation than you are in already.

Was thinking about the note, but the place where I can do myself is the living room, so... it would be more like 'stay in your room for hours and only leave after the cops remove my body'. I doubt it's gonna be effective.

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Damn. Yeah, you're in a pretty tight situation. I'm not sure about the karate belts. I'm sure that they COULD, but it might be difficult. Like I said, people have done it with scarves and the like. Leather belts might be better than a karate belt, if you have any (not braided leather, though).

With partial, really, all you need is something that can apply enough pressure and won't come undone or break. It's a tricky method to begin with, though, even with rope. Hope you can figure it out if you can't get your hands on a rope.

Not sure what to do about the family situation. If you can find a place outside the house, that'd probably be ideal. The "stay out of the living room" definitely wouldn't work.

Riding bikes can be fun! Whether or not you use it to ride somewhere else, learning how to ride could be a nice thing to do.

Dreemurr

Dreemurr

Jul 28, 2018
Damn. Yeah, you're in a pretty tight situation. I'm not sure about the karate belts. I'm sure that they COULD, but it might be difficult. Like I said, people have done it with scarves and the like. Leather belts might be better than a karate belt, if you have any (not braided leather, though).

With partial, really, all you need is something that can apply enough pressure and won't come undone or break. It's a tricky method to begin with, though, even with rope. Hope you can figure it out if you can't get your hands on a rope.

Not sure what to do about the family situation. If you can find a place outside the house, that'd probably be ideal. The "stay out of the living room" definitely wouldn't work.

Riding bikes can be fun! Whether or not you use it to ride somewhere else, learning how to ride could be a nice thing to do.

I have a lot of leather belts, but the thing is that they're not long enough. I'm planning to tie whatever I'm gonna use to a beam in the middle of the living room, and it's kinda high. Considering the lenght of a belt, it'd not be long enough to do partial suspension. The karate belt is like 3 times longer. But idk, I feel like this won't apply enough pressure.

LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
You can buy a rope online maybe? A scarf can be used to hang yourself or an extension card like someone has said on here but I'm hella paranoid so I went and bought a rope. You can hang yourself using the metal bar in your wardrobe and you could lock your door. I'm not sure about other methods of suicide.

Reactions: Mari and lv-gras